• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Whistler Coach

kiki

Angel Diva
Hey Fay - I live in Vancouver + have a season pass at WB so I'd be happy to team up with you and do a group private sometime if we can find a 3rd or 4th person to join. (@kiki - any chance that appeals?!?)

I've had *great* sessions with Esta Evans during the North Face womens' camps and think that if we split a private with her, we'd make a huge amount of progress. Aim for her group because she usually does a level 4 of some sort....I downgraded myself to a regular 4 from "spicy" 4 one time because I wanted to make sure I was in her group.....I was in the "spicy" 4 my first time and the few times we all joined up to do some exercises, i thought her teaching style would be effective on me. So the next time I went to camp i went up to her at the breakfast check-in and said I wanted to be in her group.
Hi @Cantabrigienne ! Hopefully this will be the year we ski together! Though I have to say I was very sick after both vaccines and pretty much stopped exercising for months now so it will be a tough season—I have neither the stamina nor muscle conditions that are needed for a class so no ski school for me this year.

Jilly

Staff member
My only suggestion right now is Tim Hunt. The 2 ladies I know are not going back due to Covid concerns.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna