• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Where is my Epic Pass?

WhyKnot

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I thought you had until Dec 14 to make any changes.
@santacruz skier. I know. That's why I am confused. I was googling and checking the site and even went on reddit trying to find out if I was in the right place on the site or what page to do the Core Season/Resort choosing. Was I in the right place? Pass Preferences? Where was it that we could choose Core Season (was it a button?) I did go to the info "I" next to my reservations and a pop-up said I had until Dec 14 to choose Core Season but could nowhere see where to actually do this? (Then when I see that list about if I already skied, maybe that was why?)

santacruz skier

Angel Diva
Default is guest information , then select season pass, then scroll to epic coverage, pass priority days to next bullet , core season, select resort! That’s it but what time yesterday did you try to do this?

WhyKnot

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Default is guest information , then select season pass, then scroll to epic coverage, pass priority days to next bullet , core season, select resort! That’s it but what time yesterday did you try to do this?
when I go there I just get this below with no way to access core season - tried before dec 15 (around 11 pm then all the way to before midnight looking around over and over). I keep wondering because I skied it will not let me edit pass preferences? (And have no idea the Nov 21 date!). In that Info icon it did tell me I had until Dec 14 to choose, but I could not find where. Anyway, I sent an email to them before midnight for what that is worth.

PASS PREFERENCES
You cannot edit the pass preferences below due to one of the following:
  1. Pass holders 18+ years old must create an account or log in to their account to select pass preferences.
  2. You are not the HOH on the account and can only select pass preferences for yourself
  3. You have used your pass or November 21, 2020 has passed, if you purchased your pass on or before November 21, 2020.
  4. You have used your pass or pass sales have ended on epicpass.com, if you purchased your pass after November 21, 2020.
Which days are covered? Information Icon
  • (then some reservations I had here)

TNtoTaos

Angel Diva
Allright... I gave up :smile: I went to pass preferences and it would not let me choose core season or pick my resort. The only thing I can think of is maybe it does not let me do this if I have already skied. I emailed them before midnight for what that is worth. iT says
You cannot edit the pass preferences below due to one of the following:

1. Pass holders 18+ years old must create an account or log in to their account to select pass preferences.
  2. You are not the HOH on the account and can only select pass preferences for yourself
  3. You have used your pass or November 21, 2020 has passed, if you purchased your pass on or before November 21, 2020.
  4. You have used your pass or pass sales have ended on epicpass.com, if you purchased your pass after November 21, 2020.
Yes, you've used your pass already, so I guess that was why. And now it's past Dec 14, so it's moot.

WhyKnot

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Yes, you've used your pass already, so I guess that was why. And now it's past Dec 14, so it's moot.

I guess there was some rule about using pass before selecting core season? Well, who knows about that or the Nov 21 date. I did email them before midnight so I suppose I am covered if there was some glitch in the system.

Thanks all! Your kindness is appreciated.

Peppermint

Angel Diva
So to put this saga to bed, I went to Mount Snow yesterday for our first day of the season without our Epic Passes. Once we got there, I asked where to get our passes printed and was pointed to a long line of others who did not get their passes. After 45 minutes in line, we had our passes and skied in amazing conditions ( they got 28 inches on Thursday so plenty of snow left!). Guess what was in the mail when I got home? Yup, our passes.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MermaidKelly