• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Where do you usually ski?

KimarieSnow

Certified Ski Diva
Members...

Please copy the entire list from the last post that had it in its entirety
and add your name and location to it.

That way we can keep everyone on one list and not have to deal with several lists that have been updated differently. That's like dealing with two or three calendars. Ask me how I know :smile:.

And yes, it's unfortunate that copy/paste on this site returns bolded names to a regular unbolded state. So annoying.
Sorry!! I’ll repost mine again!! I saw this a bit late!! My bad!!

shadoj

Angel Diva
OK, did I lose anybody here?! Trying to get the updated list back in one piece. If you quote the whole message, then toggle the quote button (found under the 3-dot menu next to the image button) in the message editor, the formatting won't get lost.

Europe, South America, Middle East, Asia, Japan, Australia, New Zealand:

SkiGAP: Grandvalira (Andorra), or (Andorra, France, Spain) within 2.5 hours.
Kirstie: Perisher/Thredbo Australia
fgor: Mt Hutt/Canterbury, New Zealand

Canada: East & West:

Kiki: Whistler/Blackcomb, Cypress, Seymour
Jilly: Mont Tremblant, Quebec...Ikon pass holder
SkiBam: Tremblant (and occasionally smaller hills in my neighbourhood)
Cantabrigienne: Whistler/Blackcomb

Northeast:

LiquidFeet: Bretton Woods mostly
MsWax: Cannon, Bretton Woods, Sugarloaf (NH & ME)
TeleChica: Wachusett, Sunappe, Cannon, Jay, MRG
SallyCat: Cannon pass. Spring Killington pass. Sometimes Magic.
Matro: Loon and am interested in skiing Cannon and Bretton Woods more; I saw that they have some Saturday womens groups
MartaP: Bretton Woods, Wachusett, possibly Stratton this year
BlueSkies: Jay, Wachussett, probably Killington, Sugarbush, Sunapee and Diva East
Suzanneda: Killington, debating Epic vs Ikon this year, probably Ikon. Looking for folks interested in an out west trip, Jackson? Utah? Colorado?
Audski: Catamount (boyfriend is director of their Ski racing program), Mohawk, Whiteface, Killington, Magic, Pico, Mt. Snow. I don't have an EPIC or IKON, mostly follow Awareness Days Calendar for Ct. Ski Council days.
Ttm207: Killington, Keystone, Sugarbush (Jan), Deer Valley (Feb), Belleayre, Ikon and Keystone Plus Passes
MissySki: Sunday River (ME) but also have IKON.
Ski Diva: Okemo (VT), Stratton (VT), Bromley (VT), but I'm happy to ski anywhere in VT. Have EPIC, IKON, and Bromley mid-week pass.
Mary Tee: Whiteface (NY) IKON
ilovepugs: Bolton Valley, Mad River Glen, Sugarbush and IKON Base resorts.
Abbi: Mostly Okemo. One trip to Breckenridge & one to Park City.
NoPoleskier: Royal Mt NY, back to Gore, Whiteface this winter, as many IKON mts I can ski
Tvan: Belleayer, Mohawk, Butternut, Stratton, Okemo (one week only), plus other Ikon locations
jthree: Home mountain-Smuggs, I have an Epic 5-day & planning to do Wildcat with Diva East and Stowe the rest; also enjoy Bolton, Sugarbush and Mad River Glen
Catherine88: Ikon and New England Bronze. Attitash Race League on Tuesdays
Marymack: Blue Hills (mid week), Indy pass: (all over New England!)
Like2Ski: Catamount and Berkshire East (most weekends), Okemo and Mt. Sunapee (Christmas and MLK, Jr. weekend), Stowe in February and April,Jay in April if Stowe closes early, Mt. Snow possibly on weekends now that Peak is Epic; I hope to meet and ski with some Divas this year!
NYSnowflake: Catamount, Berkshire East locals pass, Sugarbush, Stratton, Pico, Ikon Base Pass, OC ski club events
Diymom: Wachusett, hopefully other NE Ikon, occasional Sunapee
yogiskier: Indy Pass (Berkshire East, Catamount, Mohawk, Black Mtn in NH, Cannon, and maybe the ones in VT - Magic, Bolton Valley, Jay Peak)
newboots: Hunter, Thunder Ridge; maybe Windham, Belleayre, Gore, and Epic locations in Vermont.
Lisamamot: Sunday River (ME)
brooksnow: Sugarloaf (ME)
Knitjenious: Buffalo Ski Center, Kissing Bridge, open to exploring Western NY in general
RhodySkiBum: Loon with a New England Pass so also trips to Sunday River/Sugarloaf -looking into a Bretton Woods/Cannon pass for 21/22
Skinnyfootskis: Okemo, Mnt Snow, CT areas..... planning a Breckinridge, Vail, BC, Keystone trip. Hoping to meet at Diva East.....
KimarieSnow: N/long weekend: Smugglers, Killington, Sugarbush, Mont Tremblant, Stowe; W/overnight: Whiteface, Hunter; Local/day trips: Blue, Camelback, Elk, Jack Frost, Montage, Shawnee

Mid-Atlantic:

Ski Sine Fine: Liberty, Whitetail, Massanutten, Breck, Keystone, Copper, Taos, IKON + Epic + Peak
BlizzardBabe: Massanutten, Liberty, Whitetail, Snowshoe, Timberline (21/22)
MarzNC: Massanutten (Jan), Alta (Apr) - Ikon mountains
tinymoose: Montage, Jack Frost, Blue (PA)
Maylin: Liberty, Whitetail, Seven Springs.
HikenSki: Snowshoe, Whitetail, Wisp
artistinsuburbia: Hidden Valley (home mountain), Seven Springs, Laurel Mountain, Wisp, Blue Knob, Snowshoe, Holiday Valley, Ikon
sorcamc: Jack Frost in Poconos, PA
SquidWeaselYay: Ski Roundtop, Whitetail, Liberty, Killington VT (season pass), also have Epic and Ikon for trips out west, usually Big Sky and JHMR
kmb5662: Elk and Montage, occasionally up to Stowe, VT
sea straight:Usually EPIC for Jan-Beaver Creek, Feb-Smuggs, Mar-ParkCity Canyons, Snowbird. Am thinking of trying short trips to PA this year
lmk92 - Elk
Snowburgh: JFBB, Elk, Blue (and any EPIC location), also check Rockies (Park City, Alta Feb-Mar) Breck (Apr)

Midwest:

Racetiger: Trollhaugen Wi. Happy to meet at any MN resort
Bookworm: Northern MN @Christmas, Winter Park week after Presidents Day, Taos -first week in February, Up to try any Ikon western mountain
Inoffensive Nickname: Chestnut Mountain (closest to home), Cascade Mountain, Big Snow (Indianhead/Blackjack), Big Powderhorn. Going back to the UP Feb 4-7
shadoj: Welch Village & Lutsen, MN. Big Powderhorn, MI (Feb 6-8). Up for anything driveable in the region.
Bowl: Afton Alps (MN), love to try other close by MN/WI resort.
Iwannaski: Alpine Valley (WI), will reach out when we travel!
Volklgirl: Caberfae Peaks, Crystal Mtn, Schuss Mtn, Nubs Nob, western UP/WI first week of March.

Rockies:

Ski Sine Fine: Breck, Keystone, Copper, Taos, IKON+Epic+Peak, Liberty, Whitetail, Massanutten
MarzNC: Alta (Apr) - Ikon mountains, Massanutten (Jan)
Littlesonique: Deer Valley Feb/April, Snow Summit if there is snow, Ikon pass
mountainwest: Grand Targhee(season pass), Jackson Hole, Teton Pass backcountry), Beartooth Basin/Beartooth Pass(spring/summer)
Bookworm: Winter Park week after Presidents Day, Taos -first week in Feb, Up to try any Ikon western mountain, Northern MN @Christmas
Sibhusky: Whitefish
JessIsTryingToSki: Snowbasin (UT)
DvR: Deer Valley, Utah
CarverJill: will be at diva west and Steamboat in Mar. IKON, Mammoth (CA)
Bookworm: Winter Park week after Presidents Day, Taos -first week in February, up to try any Ikon western mountain, Northern MN @Christmas
BlizzardBabe: Steamboat (Jan. & Mar. 2022)
lucy: Snowbird-Alta (UT)
cskis88: Sunshine Village (Banff, AB, Canada--passholder), Lake Louise (AB, Canada--passholder), Nakiska (AB, Canada), Fernie (BC, Canada)
Patronainthe801: Snowbasin on weekends, Ikon properties during midweek
Scribble: Brighton
sea straight: Mar-ParkCity Canyons, Snowbird
Winethief: PCMR, Canyons, (no brainer with Epic Military), also Telluride over past few years.
Snowburgh: Alta, Copper, Park City (Mar) Breck (Apr) and EPIC Locations
IceHeeler: Winter Park (CO)

Pacific Northwest, Alaska:

KBee: Ski Bowl & Timberline, (weekly) Mt. Hood Meadows, hope to get to Bachelor this year
former-boarder: Stevens Pass (2x week, mid-week only), Snoqualmie Pass (weekends), want to get to Baker this year, now that I'm no longer a beginner
COcanuck: Aspen/Highlands/Snowmass/Buttermilk (weekly, unlimited passholder), IKON pass
Wasatchgirl: Alta, season pass (UT)
SMichael08: Mt Hood Meadows, Timberline, Skibowl, Mt. Bachelor

Sierras:

Mustski: Big Bear Mountain Resorts, Mammoth, Squalpine (CA)
CarverJill: Mammoth (CA), diva west and Steamboat in Mar. IKON
VickiK: Mammoth, Big Bear, Ikon *if hell freezes over I'll ski there too
SierraLuLu: Mammoth (weekend trips), some Big Bear, occasional Tahoe. Hoping to make yearly trips elsewhere with my Ikon pass!
DeweySki: Heavenly & Kirkwood (Tahoe) but also happy to do any EPIC or IKON hill
santacruzskier: Heavenly and Northstar (Tahoe)
j’aime skier: primarily Mammoth with annual trips CO & UT & infrequent trips to France
npskihappy: Mammoth. UT for spring break IKON
NewbieM: it’s my first season, I hope to make it out to big bear or mammoth this season and I’ll be in salt lake end of feb so I plan to see Alta, Brighton and maybe PowMow. Would love to connect with other local skiers if they don’t mind a newbie.
kkclimb: Mammoth, Ikon destinations in the Rockies & Canada
chasinghorizons: Mammoth, June. Jackson Hole at some point this season and maybe some Utah spots. IKON

Southwest:

Badger: Arizona Snowbowl. Plus annual trips to other Western resorts
RJ*: Ski Santa Fe, Taos
TNtoTaos: Taos, every yr; also Keystone. Planning to do more Western and SE skiing. Would like to go back to Alta and Tahoe, at some point.

Last edited by a moderator:

liquidfeet

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
OK, did I lose anybody here?! Trying to get the updated list back in one piece. If you quote the whole message, then toggle the quote button (found under the 3-dot menu next to the image button) in the message editor, the formatting won't get lost.
OK, I'm feeling stupid. Trying to quote the whole list without losing bolded words.

Oh, nope, I figured it out. It's the second 3-dot menu, not the first. It appears after clicking "reply." Hallelujah.

Whoops. Nope. Can't get it to work. Feeling stupid again.

Last edited:

liquidfeet

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
....................... didn't work again. Need more information on how to get this quoting with bolded words to work. It's probably so simple.

shadoj

Angel Diva
When you hit the "reply" button, do you see bolding within the quoted text? It works for me in both basic-reply and multi-quote mode. Make sure your cursor is within the quoted section; clicking the "quote" button should remove the quoting if so.

jumperlass

Certified Ski Diva

Northeast:

Matro: Loon and am interested in skiing Cannon and Bretton Woods more; I saw that they have some Saturday womens groups
BlueSkies: Jay, Wachussett, probably Killington, Sugarbush, Sunapee and Diva East
Suzanneda: Killington, debating Epic vs Ikon this year, probably Ikon. Looking for folks interested in an out west trip, Jackson? Utah? Colorado?
Audski: Catamount (boyfriend is director of their Ski racing program), Mohawk, Whiteface, Killington, Magic, Pico, Mt. Snow. I don't have an EPIC or IKON, mostly follow Awareness Days Calendar for Ct. Ski Council days.
Ttm207: Killington, Keystone, Sugarbush (Jan), Deer Valley (Feb), Belleayre, Ikon and Keystone Plus Passes
Ski Diva: Okemo (VT), Stratton (VT), Bromley (VT), but I'm happy to ski anywhere in VT. Have EPIC, IKON, and Bromley mid-week pass.
NoPoleskier: Royal Mt NY, back to Gore, Whiteface this winter, as many IKON mts I can ski
Tvan: Belleayer, Mohawk, Butternut, Stratton, Okemo (one week only), plus other Ikon locations
jthree: Home mountain-Smuggs, I have an Epic 5-day & planning to do Wildcat with Diva East and Stowe the rest; also enjoy Bolton, Sugarbush and Mad River Glen
Like2Ski: Catamount and Berkshire East (most weekends), Okemo and Mt. Sunapee (Christmas and MLK, Jr. weekend), Stowe in February and April,Jay in April if Stowe closes early, Mt. Snow possibly on weekends now that Peak is Epic; I hope to meet and ski with some Divas this year!
NYSnowflake: Catamount, Berkshire East locals pass, Sugarbush, Stratton, Pico, Ikon Base Pass, OC ski club events
yogiskier: Indy Pass (Berkshire East, Catamount, Mohawk, Black Mtn in NH, Cannon, and maybe the ones in VT - Magic, Bolton Valley, Jay Peak)
newboots: Hunter, Thunder Ridge; maybe Windham, Belleayre, Gore, and Epic locations in Vermont.
Knitjenious: Buffalo Ski Center, Kissing Bridge, open to exploring Western NY in general
RhodySkiBum: Loon with a New England Pass so also trips to Sunday River/Sugarloaf -looking into a Bretton Woods/Cannon pass for 21/22
Skinnyfootskis: Okemo, Mnt Snow, CT areas..... planning a Breckinridge, Vail, BC, Keystone trip. Hoping to meet at Diva East.....
KimarieSnow: N/long weekend: Smugglers, Killington, Sugarbush, Mont Tremblant, Stowe; W/overnight: Whiteface, Hunter; Local/day trips: Blue, Camelback, Elk, Jack Frost, Montage, Shawnee
jumperlass: Greek Peak (NY), have not traveled for skiing…yet!

Mid-Atlantic:

Ski Sine Fine: Liberty, Whitetail, Massanutten, Breck, Keystone, Copper, Taos, IKON + Epic + Peak
artistinsuburbia: Hidden Valley (home mountain), Seven Springs, Laurel Mountain, Wisp, Blue Knob, Snowshoe, Holiday Valley, Ikon
SquidWeaselYay: Ski Roundtop, Whitetail, Liberty, Killington VT (season pass), also have Epic and Ikon for trips out west, usually Big Sky and JHMR
sea straight:Usually EPIC for Jan-Beaver Creek, Feb-Smuggs, Mar-ParkCity Canyons, Snowbird. Am thinking of trying short trips to PA this year
lmk92 - Elk
Snowburgh: JFBB, Elk, Blue (and any EPIC location), also check Rockies (Park City, Alta Feb-Mar) Breck (Apr)

Midwest:

Bookworm: Northern MN @Christmas, Winter Park week after Presidents Day, Taos -first week in February, Up to try any Ikon western mountain
Inoffensive Nickname: Chestnut Mountain (closest to home), Cascade Mountain, Big Snow (Indianhead/Blackjack), Big Powderhorn. Going back to the UP Feb 4-7
shadoj: Welch Village & Lutsen, MN. Big Powderhorn, MI (Feb 6-8). Up for anything driveable in the region.
Volklgirl: Caberfae Peaks, Crystal Mtn, Schuss Mtn, Nubs Nob, western UP/WI first week of March.

Rockies:

Ski Sine Fine: Breck, Keystone, Copper, Taos, IKON+Epic+Peak, Liberty, Whitetail, Massanutten
mountainwest: Grand Targhee(season pass), Jackson Hole, Teton Pass backcountry), Beartooth Basin/Beartooth Pass(spring/summer)
Bookworm: Winter Park week after Presidents Day, Taos -first week in Feb, Up to try any Ikon western mountain, Northern MN @Christmas
Bookworm: Winter Park week after Presidents Day, Taos -first week in February, up to try any Ikon western mountain, Northern MN @Christmas
cskis88: Sunshine Village (Banff, AB, Canada--passholder), Lake Louise (AB, Canada--passholder), Nakiska (AB, Canada), Fernie (BC, Canada)
Winethief: PCMR, Canyons, (no brainer with Epic Military), also Telluride over past few years.

KBee: Ski Bowl & Timberline, (weekly) Mt. Hood Meadows, hope to get to Bachelor this year
former-boarder: Stevens Pass (2x week, mid-week only), Snoqualmie Pass (weekends), want to get to Baker this year, now that I'm no longer a beginner
COcanuck: Aspen/Highlands/Snowmass/Buttermilk (weekly, unlimited passholder), IKON pass

Sierras:

SierraLuLu: Mammoth (weekend trips), some Big Bear, occasional Tahoe. Hoping to make yearly trips elsewhere with my Ikon pass!
DeweySki: Heavenly & Kirkwood (Tahoe) but also happy to do any EPIC or IKON hill
j’aime skier: primarily Mammoth with annual trips CO & UT & infrequent trips to France
NewbieM: it’s my first season, I hope to make it out to big bear or mammoth this season and I’ll be in salt lake end of feb so I plan to see Alta, Brighton and maybe PowMow. Would love to connect with other local skiers if they don’t mind a newbie.
chasinghorizons: Mammoth, June. Jackson Hole at some point this season and maybe some Utah spots. IKON

Southwest:

TNtoTaos: Taos, every yr; also Keystone. Planning to do more Western and SE skiing. Would like to go back to Alta and Tahoe, at some point.

VTborn

Certified Ski Diva

Northeast:

VTborn: Okemo weekends and many weekdays, have Killington, Epic, and IKON passes.

Mid-Atlantic:

lmk92 - Elk

Midwest:

Rockies:

Sierras:

Southwest:

water.rat

Ski Diva Extraordinaire

Northeast:

VTborn: Okemo weekends and many weekdays, have Killington, Epic, and IKON passes.

Mid-Atlantic:

lmk92 - Elk

Midwest:

Rockies:

water.rat: Mt Hood Meadows, weekly, usually on weekend but get in a few midweek days

Sierras:

Southwest:

water.rat

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Did i do it right?!?

scandium

Ski Diva Extraordinaire

Eera: Sahoro, Hokkaido (Japan) or Remarkables/Coronet Peak, Queenstown, New Zealand
scandium: Anywhere in New Zealand! For 2022, I have a 3 Peak Pass (Hutt/Remarkables/Coronet) season pass and Ruapehu weekday pass

FayGoneAstray: Whistler/Blackcomb

Northeast:

Peppermint: I have Epic Pass New England. Mostly Mount Snow, as well as Sunapee, Attitash and Stowe. Would love to meet up with other divas at NH/VT mountains
SmuggsSkier: Smugglers' Notch, Stowe (Epic Pass), sometimes Sugarbush and Killington

Mid-Atlantic:

seastraight:Usually EPIC for Jan-Beaver Creek, Feb-Smuggs, Mar-ParkCity Canyons, Snowbird. Am thinking of trying short trips to PA this year
lmk92 - Elk

Midwest:

Rockies:

Mudgirl360: Aspen

water.rat: Mt Hood Meadows, weekly, usually on weekend but get in a few midweek days

Sierras:

Southwest:

EasternSkiBum

Certified Ski Diva
Mid Atlantic
EasternSkiBum
; Liberty, Whitetail, Massanutten, assorted other ski areas around the country...predominantly EPIC

AJM

Ski Diva Extraordinaire

Eera: Sahoro, Hokkaido (Japan) or Remarkables/Coronet Peak, Queenstown, New Zealand
scandium: Anywhere in New Zealand! For 2022, I have a 3 Peak Pass (Hutt/Remarkables/Coronet) season pass and Ruapehu weekday pass
AJM: Porters (Canterbury NZ)

FayGoneAstray: Whistler/Blackcomb

Northeast:

Peppermint: I have Epic Pass New England. Mostly Mount Snow, as well as Sunapee, Attitash and Stowe. Would love to meet up with other divas at NH/VT mountains
SmuggsSkier: Smugglers' Notch, Stowe (Epic Pass), sometimes Sugarbush and Killington

Mid-Atlantic:

seastraight:Usually EPIC for Jan-Beaver Creek, Feb-Smuggs, Mar-ParkCity Canyons, Snowbird. Am thinking of trying short trips to PA this year
lmk92 - Elk

Midwest:

Rockies:

Mudgirl360: Aspen

Sierras:

Southwest:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MermaidKelly