• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Where do you usually ski?

liquidfeet

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I had some time so messed with the most recent version again, cleaning up and doing a little more to make it easier to scan for info.
--I enlarged the headings; hope this survives cut-and-paste.
--I clustered together some people who list the same mountains at the top of the Northeast section... Cannon/Loon/Bretton Woods skiers are now near each other on the list, and so are Killington skiers.
--When clustering these two groups, I only looked for the specific mountain's name, not the multi-pass name, so I may have missed people.

Feel free to do this for the areas you personally ski, if you want to. *It's easy to make typos.

Europe, South America, Middle East, Asia, Japan, Australia, New Zealand:
SkiGAP:
Grandvalira (Andorra), or (Andorra, France, Spain) within 2.5 hours.
Kirstie: Perisher/Thredbo Australia
Marymack: Trip to Meribel France for my honeymoon in February.

Canada, east and west:
Kiki:
Whistler/Blackcomb
BlizzardBabe: Red Mtn. BC - Mar, Aspen - Dec, Steamboat - Mar, (IKON & Peak), Massanutten, Liberty, Whitetail, Snowshoe
Jilly: Mont Tremblant, Quebec...Ikon pass holder
SkiBam: Tremblant (and occasionally smaller hills in my neighbourhood)

Northeast:
LiquidFeet
: Bretton Woods, Cannon, Wildcat (NH)
MsWax: Cannon, Bretton Woods, Sugarloaf (NH & ME)
TeleChica: Wachusett, Sunappe, Cannon, Jay, MRG
SallyCat: Cannon pass. Spring Killington pass. Sometimes Magic.
Matro: Loon and am interested in skiing Cannon and Bretton Woods more; I saw that they have some Saturday womens groups
MartaP: Bretton Woods, Wachusett, possibly Stratton this year
Newboots: Killington, and Okemo mid-week
BlueSkies: Jay, Wachussett, probably Killington, Sugarbush, Sunapee and Diva East
Suzanneda: Killington, debating Epic vs Ikon this year, probably Ikon. Looking for folks interested in an out west trip, Jackson? Utah? Colorado?
Audski: Catamount (boyfriend is director of their Ski racing program), Mohawk, Whiteface, Killington, Magic, Pico, Mt. Snow. I don't have an EPIC or IKON, mostly follow Awareness Days Calendar for Ct. Ski Council days.
Ttm207: Killington, Keystone, Sugarbush (Jan), Deer Valley (Feb), Belleayre, Ikon and Keystone Plus Passes
MissySki: Sunday River (ME)
Ski Diva: Mostly Okemo (VT), but I'm happy to ski anywhere in VT. Have EPIC and IKON.
Mary Tee: Whiteface (NY) IKON
ilovepugs: Stowe, Sugarbush, happy to meet up in VT/NH at other Ikon 7 Epic resorts.
Abbi: Mostly Okemo. One trip to Breckenridge & one to Park City.
NoPoleskier: Royal Mt NY, back to Gore, Whiteface this winter, as many IKON mts I can ski
Tvan: Belleayer, Mohawk, Butternut, Stratton, Okemo (one week only), plus other Ikon locations
jthree: Smuggs, Bolton, Stowe
Catherine88: Ikon and New England Bronze. Attitash Race League on Tuesdays
Marymack: Blue Hills (mid week), New England Epic pass mountains plus Bolton Valley.
Like2Ski: Catamount and Berkshire East (most weekends), Okemo and Mt. Sunapee (Christmas and MLK, Jr. weekend), Stowe in February and April,Jay in April if Stowe closes early, Mt. Snow possibly on weekends now that Peak is Epic; I hope to meet and ski with some Divas this year!
Audski: Catamount (boyfriend is director of their Ski racing program), Mohawk, Whiteface, Killington, Magic, Pico, Mt. Snow. I don't have an EPIC or IKON, mostly follow Awareness Days Calendar for Ct. Ski Council days.
NYSnowflake: Mt Snow, Okemo, Epic Local Pass NE, Pico, Bromley, various OC Ski Club Bus Trips

Mid-Atlantic:
Ski Sine Fine:
Liberty, Whitetail, Massanutten, Breck, Keystone, Copper, Taos, IKON + Epic + Peak
BlizzardBabe: Massanutten, Liberty, Whitetail, Snowshoe, (Aspen - Dec.), (Steamboat - Mar), (Red Mtn. BC - Mar) (IKON & Peak)
MarzNC: Massanutten (Jan), Alta (Apr) - Ikon mountains
tinymoose: Montage, Jack Frost, Blue (PA)

Midwest:
Racetiger:
Trollhaugen Wi. Happy to meet at any MN resort
Bookworm: Northern MN @Christmas, Winter Park week after Presidents Day, Taos -first week in February, Up to try any Ikon western mountain

Rockies:
Ski Sine Fine:
Breck, Keystone, Copper, Taos, IKON+Epic+Peak, Liberty, Whitetail, Massanutten
MarzNC: Alta (Apr) - Ikon mountains, Massanutten (Jan)
Littlesonique: Deer Valley Feb/April, Snow Summit if there is snow, Ikon pass
mountainwest: Grand Targhee(season pass), Jackson Hole, Teton Pass backcountry), Beartooth Basin/Beartooth Pass(spring/summer)
Bookworm: Winter Park week after Presidents Day, Taos -first week in Feb, Up to try any Ikon western mountain, Northern MN @Christmas
Sibhusky: Whitefish
JessIsTryingToSki: Snowbasin (UT)
DvR: Deer Valley, Utah
CarverJill: will be at diva west and Steamboat in Mar. IKON, Mammoth (CA)
Bookworm: Winter Park week after Presidents Day, Taos -first week in February, up to try any Ikon western mountain, Northern MN @Christmas
BlizzardBabe: Aspen - Dec, Steamboat - Mar, Red Mtn. BC - Mar, (IKON & Peak), Massanutten, Liberty, Whitetail, Snowshoe

Pacific Northwest, Alaska
KBee:
Ski Bowl & Timberline, (weekly) Mt. Hood Meadows, hope to get to Bachelor this year
former-boarder: Stevens Pass (2x week, mid-week only), Snoqualmie Pass (weekends), want to get to Baker this year, now that I'm no longer a beginner

Sierras:
Mustski:
Big Bear Mountain Resorts, Mammoth, Squalpine (CA)
CarverJill: Mammoth (CA), diva west and Steamboat in Mar. IKON
VickiK: Mammoth, Big Bear, Ikon *if hell freezes over I'll ski there too
SierraLuLu: Mammoth (weekend trips), some Big Bear, occasional Tahoe. Hoping to make yearly trips elsewhere with my Ikon pass!
DeweySki: Heavenly & Kirkwood (Tahoe) but also happy to do any EPIC or IKON hill
santacruzskier: Heavenly and Northstar (Tahoe)

Southwest:
Badger:
Arizona Snowbowl. Plus annual trips to other Western resorts

sibhusky

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Since I'm on mobile, that was really hard to do. I couldn't format it, because if I scrolled up to get to the Bold, then the selection got unselected. I had to post one post with the copied stuff, then do the additional bit in a new post, then cut that piece from the new post window, then edit the prior post to add the correctly formatted stuff to the bottom. So that may be why others aren't going through all that carrying on. I think numerous attempts, then figuring out a workaround took 15-20 minutes... To add just a couple lines. Now I know for future, but I came close to giving up.

santacruz skier

Angel Diva
Since I'm on mobile, that was really hard to do. I couldn't format it, because if I scrolled up to get to the Bold, then the selection got unselected. I had to post one post with the copied stuff, then do the additional bit in a new post, then cut that piece from the new post window, then edit the prior post to add the correctly formatted stuff to the bottom. So that may be why others aren't going through all that carrying on. I think numerous attempts, then figuring out a workaround took 15-20 minutes... To add just a couple lines. Now I know for future, but I came close to giving up.
I already gave up. Decided it wasn't that important (unless of course someone else wants to try!)

liquidfeet

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
The thing is very hard to proof-read and change. I put it in Word, modify it, then paste it into the forum. Then things get changed and I have to refix them. Just the way it is.

@santacruz skier, you can copy and paste it and fix your name to be bolded. Sorry I missed it. I found the missing @badger line and adjusted that, too. Something good gets fixed and something else bad happens; two steps forward and one step backward each time.

But hey, it's still a great list, right? We are awesome for doing this, despite the difficulties.

santacruz skier

Angel Diva
The thing is very hard to proof-read and change. I put it in Word, modify it, then paste it into the forum. Then things get changed and I have to refix them. Just the way it is.

@santacruz skier, you can copy and paste it and fix your name to be bolded. Sorry I missed it. I found the missing @badger line and adjusted that, too. Something good gets fixed and something else bad happens; two steps forward and one step backward each time.

But hey, it's still a great list, right? We are awesome for doing this, despite the difficulties.
It is a great list and appreciate that you started it. I tried copying and pasting but EVERYTHING became "unbolded" so I gave up...

diymom

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Kicking myself for not chiming in when the list was short and easy :smile:

SkiGAP:

Canada, east and west:
Kiki:
Whistler/Blackcomb
BlizzardBabe: Red Mtn. BC - Mar, Aspen - Dec, Steamboat - Mar, (IKON & Peak), Massanutten, Liberty, Whitetail, Snowshoe

Northeast:
LiquidFeet
Matro: Loon and am interested in skiing Cannon and Bretton Woods more; I saw that they have some Saturday womens groups
BlueSkies: Jay, Wachussett, probably Killington, Sugarbush, Sunapee and Diva East
Suzanneda: Killington, debating Epic vs Ikon this year, probably Ikon. Looking for folks interested in an out west trip, Jackson? Utah? Colorado?
Ttm207: Killington, Keystone, Sugarbush (Jan), Deer Valley (Feb), Belleayre, Ikon and Keystone Plus Passes
Ski Diva: Mostly Okemo (VT), but I'm happy to ski anywhere in VT. Have EPIC and IKON.
ilovepugs: Stowe, Sugarbush, happy to meet up in VT/NH at other Ikon 7 Epic resorts.
NoPoleskier: Royal Mt NY, back to Gore, Whiteface this winter, as many IKON mts I can ski
Tvan: Belleayer, Mohawk, Butternut, Stratton, Okemo (one week only), plus other Ikon locations
Marymack: Blue Hills (mid week), New England Epic pass mountains plus Bolton Valley.
Like2Ski: Catamount and Berkshire East (most weekends), Okemo and Mt. Sunapee (Christmas and MLK, Jr. weekend), Stowe in February and April,Jay in April if Stowe closes early, Mt. Snow possibly on weekends now that Peak is Epic; I hope to meet and ski with some Divas this year!
NYSnowflake: Mt Snow, Okemo, Epic Local Pass NE, Pico, Bromley, various OC Ski Club Bus Trips
Diymom: Wachusett, hopefully other NE Ikon, occasional Sunapee

Mid-Atlantic:
Ski Sine Fine:
Liberty, Whitetail, Massanutten, Breck, Keystone, Copper, Taos, IKON + Epic + Peak
BlizzardBabe: Massanutten, Liberty, Whitetail, Snowshoe, (Aspen - Dec.), (Steamboat - Mar), (Red Mtn. BC - Mar) (IKON & Peak)

Midwest:
Racetiger:
Bookworm: Northern MN @Christmas, Winter Park week after Presidents Day, Taos -first week in February, Up to try any Ikon western mountain

Rockies:
Ski Sine Fine:
mountainwest: Grand Targhee(season pass), Jackson Hole, Teton Pass backcountry), Beartooth Basin/Beartooth Pass(spring/summer)
Bookworm: Winter Park week after Presidents Day, Taos -first week in Feb, Up to try any Ikon western mountain, Northern MN @Christmas
Bookworm: Winter Park week after Presidents Day, Taos -first week in February, up to try any Ikon western mountain, Northern MN @Christmas
BlizzardBabe: Aspen - Dec, Steamboat - Mar, Red Mtn. BC - Mar, (IKON & Peak), Massanutten, Liberty, Whitetail, Snowshoe

KBee:
Ski Bowl & Timberline, (weekly) Mt. Hood Meadows, hope to get to Bachelor this year
former-boarder: Stevens Pass (2x week, mid-week only), Snoqualmie Pass (weekends), want to get to Baker this year, now that I'm no longer a beginner

Sierras:
Mustski:
SierraLuLu: Mammoth (weekend trips), some Big Bear, occasional Tahoe. Hoping to make yearly trips elsewhere with my Ikon pass!
DeweySki: Heavenly & Kirkwood (Tahoe) but also happy to do any EPIC or IKON hill

Southwest:
Badger:

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
@ski diva, is there some way to format the forum so that bolded text and colored text don't get lost when copying and pasting?

What you can do is click "reply," then when it shows up in the new box, make your changes, then get rid of the "Quote" info that appears before and after the text, before you click post reply. That might do it.

santacruz skier

Angel Diva
SkiGAP:

Canada, east and west:
Kiki:
Whistler/Blackcomb

Northeast:
LiquidFeet

Mid-Atlantic:
Ski Sine Fine:

Midwest:
Racetiger:

Rockies:
Ski Sine Fine:

KBee:

Sierras:
Mustski:

Southwest:
Badger:
Arizona Snowbowl. Plus annual trips to other Western resorts[/QUOTE]

fgor

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
SkiGAP:
fgor: Mt Hutt/Canterbury, New Zealand

Canada, east and west:
Kiki:
Whistler/Blackcomb

Northeast:
LiquidFeet

Mid-Atlantic:
Ski Sine Fine:

Midwest:
Racetiger:

Rockies:
Ski Sine Fine:

KBee:

Sierras:
Mustski:

Southwest:
Badger:

yogiskier

Angel Diva
SkiGAP:

Canada, east and west:
Kiki:
Whistler/Blackcomb

Northeast:
LiquidFeet
yogiskier: Wildcat, Bretton Woods, Cannon, Bolton Valley, Sugarbush. Still touring mountains in search of a home mountain!

Mid-Atlantic:
Ski Sine Fine:

Midwest:
Racetiger:

Rockies:
Ski Sine Fine:

KBee:

Sierras:
Mustski:

Southwest:
Badger:

maylin

Angel Diva
SkiGAP:

Canada, east and west:
Kiki:
Whistler/Blackcomb

Northeast:
LiquidFeet
yogiskier: Wildcat, Bretton Woods, Cannon, Bolton Valley, Sugarbush. Still touring mountains in search of a home mountain!

Mid-Atlantic:
Ski Sine Fine:
Maylin: Liberty, Whitetail, Seven Springs.

Midwest:
Racetiger:

Rockies:
Ski Sine Fine:

KBee:

Sierras:
Mustski:

Southwest:
Badger:

HikenSki

Angel Diva
SkiGAP:

Canada, east and west:
Kiki:
Whistler/Blackcomb

Northeast:
LiquidFeet

Mid-Atlantic:
Ski Sine Fine:
Maylin: Liberty, Whitetail, Seven Springs.
HikenSki: Snowshoe, Whitetail, Wisp

Midwest:
Racetiger:

Rockies:
Ski Sine Fine:

KBee:

Sierras:
Mustski:

Southwest:
Badger:

GeoGirl

Certified Ski Diva
I just moved to Seattle from the Willamette Valley and am looking for Snoqualmie or Baker buddies for the weekends! :D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MermaidKelly