• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Where do you usually ski?

newboots

Angel Diva
I didn't update the spreadsheet. You don't want me near your spreadsheets!

LiquidFeet ...............Bretton Woods, Cannon, Wildcat (NH)
santacruzskier .........Heavenly and Northstar (Tahoe)
MissySki...................Sunday River (ME)
Ski Diva....................Mostly Okemo (VT), but I'm happy to ski anywhere in VT. Have
.................................EPIC and IKON.
MsWax.....................Cannon, Bretton Woods, Sugarloaf (NH & ME)
TeleChica ................Wachusett, Sunappe, Cannon, Jay, MRG
Mary Tee..................Whiteface (NY) IKON
SkiGAP.....................Grandvalira (Andorra), or (Andorra, France, Spain) within 2.5 hours.
MartaP......................Bretton Woods, Wachusett, possibly Stratton this year
ilovepugs.................Stowe, Sugarbush, happy to meet up in VT/NH at other
.................................Ikon 7 Epic resorts.
Abbi: ........................Mostly Okemo. One trip to Breckenridge & one to Park City.
Kirstie.......................Perisher/Thredbo Australia
Kiki...........................Whistler/Blackcomb
KBee........................Ski Bowl & Timberline, (weekly) Mt. Hood Meadows, hope to get
.................................to Bachelor this year
Mustski....................Big Bear Mountain Resorts, Mammoth, Squalpine (CA)
Tvan.........................Belleayer, Mohawk, Butternut, Stratton, Okemo (one week only),
.................................plus other Ikon locations
Jilly...........................Mont Tremblant, Quebec...Ikon pass holder...
MarzNC....................Massanutten (Jan), Alta (Apr) - Ikon mountains
BlueSkies.................Jay, Wachussett probably Killington, Sugarbush, Sunapee... and
.................................Diva East
NoPoleskier..............Royal Mt NY, back to Gore, Whiteface this winter, as many IKON
.................................mts I can ski
CarverJill .................Mammoth (CA) and will be at diva west and Steamboat in Mar.
.................................IKON :smile:
DeweySki.................Heavenly & Kirkwood (Tahoe) but also happy to do any EPIC or
.................................IKON hill!
Bookworm...............Winter Park week after Presidents Day, Taos -first week in
.................................February, Up to try any Ikon western mountain, Northern MN
.................................@Christmas
tinymoose................Montage, Jack Frost, Blue (PA)
Littlesonique............Deer Valley Feb/April, Snow Summit if there is snow, Ikon pass
VickiK…………...…..Mammoth, Big Bear, Ikon *if hell freezes over I'll ski there too
mountainwest..........Grand Targhee(season pass), Jackson Hole, Teton
.................................Pass(backcountry), Beartooth Basin/Beartooth
.................................Pass(spring/summer)
jthree........................Smuggs, Bolton, Stowe
Ski Sine Fine............Liberty, Whitetail, Massanutten, Breck, Keystone, Copper, Taos.
.................................IKON+Epic+Peak
Sibhusky...................Whitefish
Racetiger..................Trollhaugen Wi. Happy to meet at any MN resort
JessIsTryingToSki.....Snowbasin (UT)
BlizzardBabe............Massanutten, Liberty, Whitetail, Snowshoe, (Aspen - Dec.),
.................................(Steamboat - Mar), (Red Mtn. BC - Mar) (IKON & Peak)
badger......................Arizona Snowbowl. Plus annual trips to other Western resorts
SkiBam....................Tremblant (and occasionally smaller hills in my neighbourhood)
SallyCat...................Cannon pass. Spring Killington pass. Sometimes Magic.
Suzanneda.............Killington, debating Epic vs Ikon this year, probably Ikon. Looking for folks interested in an out west trip, Jackson? Utah? Colorado?
Catherine88.... Ikon and New England Bronze. Attitash Race League on Tuesdays
Newboots .............Killington, and Okemo mid-week

marymack

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Ski Diva....................Mostly Okemo (VT), but I'm happy to ski anywhere in VT. Have
SkiGAP.....................Grandvalira (Andorra), or (Andorra, France, Spain) within 2.5 hours.
MartaP......................Bretton Woods, Wachusett, possibly Stratton this year
Abbi: ........................Mostly Okemo. One trip to Breckenridge & one to Park City.
KBee........................Ski Bowl & Timberline, (weekly) Mt. Hood Meadows, hope to get
Tvan.........................Belleayer, Mohawk, Butternut, Stratton, Okemo (one week only),
BlueSkies.................Jay, Wachussett probably Killington, Sugarbush, Sunapee... and
NoPoleskier..............Royal Mt NY, back to Gore, Whiteface this winter, as many IKON
CarverJill .................Mammoth (CA) and will be at diva west and Steamboat in Mar.
DeweySki.................Heavenly & Kirkwood (Tahoe) but also happy to do any EPIC or
Bookworm...............Winter Park week after Presidents Day, Taos -first week in
.................................February, Up to try any Ikon western mountain, Northern MN
Littlesonique............Deer Valley Feb/April, Snow Summit if there is snow, Ikon pass
VickiK…………...…..Mammoth, Big Bear, Ikon *if hell freezes over I'll ski there too
Ski Sine Fine............Liberty, Whitetail, Massanutten, Breck, Keystone, Copper, Taos.
BlizzardBabe............Massanutten, Liberty, Whitetail, Snowshoe, (Aspen - Dec.),
.................................(Steamboat - Mar), (Red Mtn. BC - Mar) (IKON & Peak)
badger......................Arizona Snowbowl. Plus annual trips to other Western resorts
SkiBam....................Tremblant (and occasionally smaller hills in my neighbourhood)
SallyCat...................Cannon pass. Spring Killington pass. Sometimes Magic.
Suzanneda.............Killington, debating Epic vs Ikon this year, probably Ikon. Looking for folks interested in an out west trip, Jackson? Utah? Colorado?
Marymack........Blue Hills (mid week), New England Epic pass mountains plus Bolton Valley. Also trip to Meribel France for my honeymoon in February.

Like2Ski

Angel Diva
Marymack........Blue Hills (mid week), New England Epic pass mountains plus Bolton Valley. Also trip to Meribel France for my honeymoon in February.
Erica2.............Catamount and Berkshire East (most weekends), Okemo and Mt. Sunapee (Christmas and MLK, Jr. weekend), Stowe in February and April, Jay in April if Stowe closes early, Mt. Snow possibly on weekends now that Peak is Epic.... I hope to meet and ski with some Divas this year!

Like2Ski

Angel Diva
Omg I forgot my own username....:rotf: I'm going to fix that. :becky:

Like2Ski.............Catamount and Berkshire East (most weekends), Okemo and Mt. Sunapee (Christmas and MLK, Jr. weekend), Stowe in February and April, Jay in April if Stowe closes early, Mt. Snow possibly on weekends now that Peak is Epic.... I hope to meet and ski with some Divas this year!

liquidfeet

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Copied and tidied up a little:

Sibhusky..................Whitefish
Suzanneda...............Killington, debating Epic vs Ikon this year, probably Ikon. Looking for folks
.................................interested in an out west trip, Jackson? Utah? Colorado?
Catherine88.............Ikon and New England Bronze. Attitash Race League on Tuesdays
Newboots ...............Killington, and Okemo mid-week
Marymack................Blue Hills (mid week), New England Epic pass mountains plus Bolton Valley.
.................................Also trip to Meribel France for my honeymoon in February.
Like2Ski...................Catamount and Berkshire East (most weekends), Okemo and Mt. Sunapee
.................................(Christmas and MLK, Jr. weekend), Stowe in February and April, Jay in April if
.................................Stowe closes early, Mt. Snow possibly on weekends now that Peak is Epic
.................................I hope to meet and ski with some Divas this year!

newboots

Angel Diva
Officially bought my Okemo (& Sunapee) midweek pass today! Killington Senior pass and Okemo midweek. WAA here I come!

(I’m already on the list. Just excited to have the Okemo pass!)

Last edited:

liquidfeet

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Copied, tidied up, and now DvR is added:

Suzanneda...............Killington, debating Epic vs Ikon this year, probably Ikon. Looking for
.................................folks interested in an out west trip, Jackson? Utah? Colorado?
Catherine88.............Ikon and New England Bronze. Attitash Race League on Tuesdays
Marymack................Blue Hills (mid week), New England Epic pass mountains plus Bolton .................................Valley. Also trip to Meribel France for my honeymoon in February.
Like2Ski...................Catamount and Berkshire East (most weekends), Okemo and Mt. .................................Sunapee (Christmas and MLK, Jr. weekend), Stowe in February and April, .................................Jay in April if Stowe closes early, Mt. Snow possibly on weekends now .................................that Peak is Epic; I hope to meet and ski with some Divas this year!
DvR..........................Deer Valley, Utah

Last edited:

Like2Ski

Angel Diva
Officially bought my Okemo (& Sunapee) midweek pass today! Killington Senior pass and Okemo midweek. WAA here I come!

(I’m already on the list. Just excited to have the Okemo pass!)

Yay for you newbooks. Glad you got the pass. I am excited to get back to Okemo and to try Sunapee!

SierraLuLu

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Southern California based. Mostly Mammoth (weekend trips), some Big Bear, occasional Tahoe and hoping to do a yearly trip with my Ikon pass somewhere else.

SierraLuLu

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Suzanneda...............Killington, debating Epic vs Ikon this year, probably Ikon. Looking for
.................................folks interested in an out west trip, Jackson? Utah? Colorado?
Marymack................Blue Hills (mid week), New England Epic pass mountains plus Bolton .................................Valley. Also trip to Meribel France for my honeymoon in February.
Like2Ski...................Catamount and Berkshire East (most weekends), Okemo and Mt. .................................Sunapee (Christmas and MLK, Jr. weekend), Stowe in February and April, .................................Jay in April if Stowe closes early, Mt. Snow possibly on weekends now .................................that Peak is Epic; I hope to meet and ski with some Divas this year!
SierraLuLu..........................Mammoth (weekend trips), some Big Bear, occasional Tahoe. And hoping to make yearly trips elsewhere with my Ikon pass!

Ps. Glad to see some other Californians on here!!

Audski

Certified Ski Diva
SierraLuLu..........................Mammoth (weekend trips), some Big Bear, occasional Tahoe. And hoping to make yearly trips elsewhere with my Ikon pass!
Audski.....Catamount (boyfriend is director of their Ski racing program), Mohawk, Whiteface,
Killington, Magic, Pico, Mt. Snow. I don't have an EPIC or IKON, but mostly follow
Awareness Days Calendar for Ct. Ski Council days.

Matro

Angel Diva
Let's find each other. If we know who skis at what mountains that might help us meet up.
If you have a season's pass, you could list that mountain.
If you ski around at different places, then you could make a list.
If you take a week-long ski vacation to the same place each year at the same time, that might be helpful if people want to meet up.
etc.
I'll start. Copy this and add yourself to it to make a list.

LiquidFeet ......... Bretton Woods, Cannon, Wildcat (NH)
Matro...Loon and am interested in skiing Cannon and Bretton Woods more this winter. I saw that they have some Saturday womens groups

liquidfeet

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Quick clean-up

SierraLuLu...............Mammoth (weekend trips), some Big Bear, occasional Tahoe. Hoping to
.................................make yearly trips elsewhere with my Ikon pass!
Audski......................Catamount (boyfriend is director of their Ski racing program), Mohawk,
.................................Whiteface, Killington, Magic, Pico, Mt. Snow. I don't have an EPIC or
.................................IKON, mostly follow Awareness Days Calendar for Ct. Ski Council days.
Matro........................Loon and am interested in skiing Cannon and Bretton Woods more; I saw
.................................that they have some Saturday womens groups

Last edited:

santacruz skier

Angel Diva
I think this list is going to be useful this season.
Maybe it can be organized by area when complete. A spreadsheet would be ideal but maybe a table can be inserted so a quick look by area would tell divas who's skiing where. Especially for those of us who ski Tahoe mostly.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna