• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Where did you/will you end your 2018-2019 ski season?

contesstant

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Unless I get an itch to hit Snowbird in May, yesterday was my final day of the season at Snowbasin, and what a hoot it was! It POURED rain the night before and was pouring when we drove up to the mountain, but radar showed the rain would be clearing out. So, we waited 20 minutes and voila! The sun peaked out off and on, we had some hail, and later, I guess it thunder stormed and hailed really hard (we had gone home.) The snow was SO fun, not soupy at all, but definitely soft, fast slush. My slush skiing skills have gotten so much better.

It was the 101st day I got on skis this winter. 4 of them were at Grand Targhee, 2 at Sun Valley, and the remainder at Snowbasin.

Now, the bike will be seeing lots of use!

Peaheartsmama

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Yesterday in Tremblant! And here’s to another season that ended without any major injuries! I’m two seasons out now from the last surgery and am really thankful we were able to enjoy this season without incident- hopefully next year will be the same! It’s always in the back of my mind and I’m still working on getting my full confidence back but it’s been a really good year. :smile:

SkiBam

Angel Diva
Yes, quite a glorious day! Glad I was finally able to meet up with @Jilly and bring the season to an excellent close. (Well, at Tremblant anyway; might get a day or two in at the local hills. )

bsskier

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I ended my season at Vail this past Saturday. It was my first time there and I had an absolute blast. I skied about 25 days this season between Big Sky, Alta and Vail. I feel incredibly fortunate I was able to ski so often.

Belgiangirl

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I ended my season in Kaprun, Austria on the 31st of March. No last-minute easter trip unfortunately, too warm and too much rain. We'll start our southern hemisphere season (Hotham) on June 8 if the snow cooperates!

Jenny

Angel Diva
I got a small reminder yesterday of one of the many reasons I married my husband...

Sitting around last night after wrapping up dinner he looked at me and said, “I’m not ready for ski season to be over....Want to book a trip?”.

So...Memorial Day weekend at Squaw it is!
Nice!

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
I got a small reminder yesterday of one of the many reasons I married my husband...

Sitting around last night after wrapping up dinner he looked at me and said, “I’m not ready for ski season to be over....Want to book a trip?”.

So...Memorial Day weekend at Squaw it is!

He’s a keeper.

SkiGAP

Angel Diva
Snowed hard in Grandvalira today after it closed on Easter Monday. The lifts aren't running, so I am ready for mountain biking now - the snow can stop, thank you very much.

Kudos to those who are still at it, though!

Bookworm

Angel Diva
Will be this Sunday in Winter Park. I’m here right now. It’s pretty dead. Got some decent skiing in yesterday, but today, no. The bf got a bad case of food poisoning so I stayed in and worked. The rest of the week looks good. I highly recommend this place for intermediates. The Blues and Blue/Blacks are fun and long. Also have bump runs that are not that steep. Good to gain confidence on.

KathrynC

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
31st March was my last day. Scottish resorts have struggled this year, snow didn't arrive until March so we didn't have much of a base, and the last two weeks have been very hot so most of it has gone again. The resorts are getting into summer mountain biking mode. There are still people skiing outside of the resorts, but it is now a long hike for only a few turns and most of what is left is scary gully skiing - so I have packed my skis away for the summer and got the rock climbing kit out instead :smile:

Tvan

Angel Diva
We ended our Season at the end of March at Belleayer. We had multiple family obligations that kept us from skiing after that. Overall, this was my best season yet in terms of skills, confidence and fitness levels. I’m hoping for even better next year!

Our boat is in the water and we did our first 10 mile bike ride last weekend. Spring is definitely here!

MotherDuck

Certified Ski Diva
Heading over to Heavenly and Mammoth this weekend with my son. It will be our first visit at Mammoth and I'm really looking forward to it. After that, I am hoping to do SquawAlpine one last time in May before hanging up the boots for the season.

allright

Certified Ski Diva
We ended with 9 days at Alta/Snowbird April 11-20 and then went last weekend April 26 to Killington. Still has snow on superstar.

BlueSkies

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Ended at Jay Peak on April 7th. I was going to try for this weekend, but after getting back from a mother daughter trip to Vienna, I'm now in springtime mode.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MermaidKelly