• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Where could you wear ....

DeeSki

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
... gear like this? Just what we’ve all been waiting for: Coco Neige, Chanel’s new collection, described as “A line devoted to winter sports.” Now, I enjoy fashion and I could definitely rock a little tweed jacket for my urban existence but this stuff is just ridiculous. I’m not even convinced these clothes would be any good for watching winter sports. Anyway, if you need a new pair of mittens, Chanel have some starting at prices over €1000. :rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

98CCEB0E-FBD0-402F-8454-C48CB63CB64D.jpeg

DeeSki

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Switzerland or Colorado? No idea. The pants look like they'd be a bit
sweaty.
The sweater looks like it wouldn’t be very waterproof. The whole lot of it is silly. I think if they’d said they were inspired by winter sports it wouldn’t have bothered me but devotion suggests a keen interest.

nopoleskier

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Lol, it looks like plastic, here in the East on some days it would freeze and shatter in a million pieces!

newboots

Angel Diva
The whole outfit looks ridiculous. Definitely not sports clothing!

Some kind of idiotic apres?

DeeSki

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
LOL @newboots ! Idiotic apres is the term! This is what bothers me about it. It’s clearly unsuitable for skiing but it looks too warm for indoors. Even if your idea of outdoors means sitting on a terrace in Aspen or St. Moritz drinking champagne, would you not be better off in some hideous ensemble from Bogner which would at least protect you if you were exposed to a few snowflakes or a mountain breeze? I guess the mittens would keep your hands warm for the short walk from your car to your private jet.

Jilly

Staff member
I noticed that too, but I thought maybe is a toe cap.

I've seen some very expensive, designer suits at Whistler. Practical? No!

Tvan

Angel Diva
Why don’t high-end designers ask real women what they want in ski wear? This outfit is a dorkey, overpriced cliche. No actual skier would wear this for actual skiing.

newboots

Angel Diva
Cle
LOL - maybe she's carrying them?

I've been focusing on her foot - looks to me like she's wearing an open-toed slide . . .

Clearly she is wearing the boot from her injured ankle. @Jenny , you should recognize that!

newboots

Angel Diva
Glad you posted the link. Browse the site; there are no more than two outfits I wouldn’t be caught dead in. Maybe Halloween.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna