• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

When the Visa commercial is real life...

newboots

Angel Diva
Thanks for the sensitivity ;) it is noticed and appreciated!
I think it's time for a new name for the"[racist stereotype] downhill." Chaotic downhill? Crowd downhill?

Sheena

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I think I remember seeing this video from a few years ago. Unless its just a repeat, at any rate its nuts. I also remember maybe in 2006 or maybe even 2005 being at Alta and hearing that Ballroom would be opening right when we were at the cat track over to it, and decided to go over there... it was insane. Not quite as scary as it would seem, though I did fall and survived the onslaught. LOL

Iwannaski

Angel Diva
So, I’ve never heard the racist term ____ downhill. I don’t know what it is, so I’m super glad of that. Will continue to live my bubble life.
Human avalanche and Jerry Jostling are my faves. :smile:

liquidfeet

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
It's a reference from Hot Dog the movie.....you can look it up on U tube...
Fun tongue-in-cheek boy humor movie from 1984.
Categorized by wikipedia as a "teen sex comedy."
Here's the poster. In some circles this is a cult favorite.
1647206046861.png

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dreamofskiing