• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

What you find in pockets

Moonrocket

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
It’s the same size as a quarter- so I think it was just given as change- but I’m curious how it got from Kenya to I think Winter Park ️ before ending up in her pocket.

Apparently we give her way too much lunch money too - because it was very lucrative emptying her pockets today.

Jenny

Angel Diva
Was folding up a vest I wore last week and heard a crinkling. Yup $20. Don't remember who gave it to me. I don't think if was a sale at work....maybe....
I love finding money in my ski stuff. Usually the first time I wear it in a season, even though I’m just SURE I empty the pockets before putting it all away.

santacruz skier

Angel Diva
Oh no.... I now wear a cord with my Maui Jim prescription (progressive) sunglasses.....
Back in the 80's I lost a pair of Vuarnet prescription sunglasses returning from a Snowbird trip....

Reactions: AJM

JayZeeSquared

Certified Ski Diva
The last time I went skiing was at Beaver Creek and cookies were being passed out in the morning upon arrival. I wasn't hungry so I stuffed it in my coat pocket. I don't remember taking it out. I fully expect to find a pile of crumbs in my pocket when I go out tomorrow. Will report back:laughter:
I must've ate the cookie on the slope and forgot about it. Still found a pile of crumbs in my pocket... :smile:

Eera

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I maintain that any money found in pockets can be taken as a laundry fee.

I went through an old jacket recently and found one of the old paper lift passes for the Remarkables dating from my honeymoon some 15 years ago. I obviously don't wear that jacket much.

Allevi

Diva in Training
Sometimes I don't take things out of the pockets of warm clothes before putting them away before the cold weather sets in. It is always interesting what I will find in my pockets :smile: For example, I always find money (once I even found Kyrgyz soms), hair bands and other trifles.

Reactions: AJM

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna