• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

What would you tell your home mountain?

slyfox4

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Sheesh.

Okay, I'd ask them to do a better job of communicating to the public when a lift is down. All it'd take is a message on a white board at the base of Jackson Gore to let people know when the Sunburst Six is on hold. I hate getting allllllllllllllllll the way over there and then finding out the lift is closed. These guys have phones! They can do this! Even asking the lifties is no help. They'll say they don't know the status of other lifts. Which is ridiculous. So yeah, better communication between one lift and another, and better communication of lift status to the public in general. (On line updates aren't enough. This requires a physical presence on the mountain.)

And what about you, @Abbi?
I’m going to reply without reading the rest of the thread...but my local mountain is really good about posting on their Instagram story. I know that probably a good percentage of skiers at mountains don’t use that app, but it’s reallt saved us the 25 minute drive lots of times

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MermaidKelly