• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

What to watch? (need streaming series suggestions)

VickiK

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Have you seen Vincenzo? Another really great kdrama. Song Joong Ki is *chef's kiss* and the drama is hilarious.
Thanks for the tip! Am caught up on Better Call Saul and should be done with Ozark's final episodes in a few days.

SkiBam

Angel Diva
Watched a couple of good movies on NF recently: Brooklyn (excellent movie, based on a Colm Toibin novel), also The Children Act, I think from an Ian McEwan novel. Not new ones I don't think but both are terrific. Also watched a great rock-climbing film - The Dawn Wall. A couple of my grandkids are really into rock-climbing so I found this fascinating. And of course catching the new Grace and Frankie season (the last I think).

VickiK

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
We can PM if you like. I watched last week. Anyone else interested?

RachelV

Administrator
Staff member
I appreciate this, because we haven't watched any of Ozark season 4 yet. :smile:

You can also use the spoiler tag thing so the text is hidden in the main thread unless people click to see it:
Screen Shot 2022-05-09 at 3.29.13 PM.png

Tvan

Angel Diva
Not Netflix, but Apple TV… am I the last living person to discover “Ted Lasso?” It’s wonderful!

I forget who was looking for “The French Chef” original earlier in this thread. We had it on dvd, from Amazon or PBS magazine I think. I loved “Julie and Julia” but did not enjoy the originals with Julia herself. It didn’t stand the test of time, for me anyway.

Bookworm

Angel Diva
Not Netflix, but Apple TV… am I the last living person to discover “Ted Lasso?” It’s wonderful!

I forget who was looking for “The French Chef” original earlier in this thread. We had it on dvd, from Amazon or PBS magazine I think. I loved “Julie and Julia” but did not enjoy the originals with Julia herself. It didn’t stand the test of time, for me anyway.
the new HBO show is wonderful!

altagirl

Staff member
the new HBO show is wonderful!
Agreed - surprisingly, my husband got me into watching Julia with him.

I honestly don't recall seeing the shows but we had a Julia Child cookbook and I vividly remember making souffles as a kid.

Ans @Tvan I thought for sure we were the last to see Ted Lasso but you have me beat!

canski

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Lighter fare....and Season 5 is starting tomorrow. Somebody Feed Phil. Live vicariously by eating around the world with Phil - no plot, just smiles.

Eera

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Lighter fare....and Season 5 is starting tomorrow. Somebody Feed Phil. Live vicariously by eating around the world with Phil - no plot, just smiles.
I adore this show! Man, I'd rather travel with Phil than my family.

VickiK

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Netflix documentary "14 Peaks - Nothing is Impossible" is incredible, about Nepalese climber Nimsdai Purja who pulls off the super human feat of summiting 14 of the world's highest peaks including K2, Everest, Makalu, Annapurna, Manaslu, Cho Oyo and more in just 7 months.

lisamamot

Angel Diva
I am on Season 3 of Orphan Black and it is no longer free with Amazon Prime! Arghhhhh.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MermaidKelly