• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

What pass(es) do you have?

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
And how many is too many?

I have the Epic pass, the Ikon base pass, and a midweek pass at a local indy resort (Bromley) for when the others are too crazy.

What about you?

Last edited:

marzNC

Angel Diva
I've got quite a list this season. For skiing out west, turned out that Ikon Base plus MCP made the most sense because I'm at Alta Lodge for more than a week in April. For skiing in the east I have a Full Season Pass for Massanutten plus the Indy Pass Add-on.

My ski buddy, Bill, is going all out. He has Full Ikon, Epic, and an Alta Senior Pass. For him, driving to SLC or Colorado from Albuquerque will be happening often. He's aiming to ski his age this season.

santacruz skier

Angel Diva
I've got quite a list this season. For skiing out west, turned out that Ikon Base plus MCP made the most sense because I'm at Alta Lodge for more than a week in April. For skiing in the east I have a Full Season Pass for Massanutten plus the Indy Pass Add-on.

My ski buddy, Bill, is going all out. He has Full Ikon, Epic, and an Alta Senior Pass. For him, driving to SLC or Colorado from Albuquerque will be happening often. He's aiming to ski his age this season.
Bill has Epic ? Tell him to come to Tahoe !

Jilly

Staff member
Ikon base with fast pass. Good anytime for Tremblant, and I might use 5 days in Banff. Trip is still in the works. Alberta not a healthy place right now. But condo is booked for February.

ilovepugs

Angel Diva
I “only” have two for alpine, lift serviced skiing:

IKON Base
Mad River Glen (full)

But I have two more for snow activities - one for weekday Nordic, backcountry and uphill access at Bolton, and one at Camels Hump Nordic Ski area. I can use these passes within a 25-40 minute drive and I’m mostly confident I’ll get good value out of them. The Camels Hump pass is a little iffy but I also just wanted to throw my financial support to the ski area. I paid the $30 upcharge to be able to bring my dog Nordic skiing with me and I’m really hoping to take advantage of it.

MsWax

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
We spent WAY too much on passes this year!

IKON Base
White Mtn Superpass (NH skiing)
Nashoba Valley weekday pass for 2/3 kids (Local MA hill for afterschool skiing)

This will allow us to ski out west (going to Big Sky in Feb), our "home mountains" of Cannon and Bretton Woods, and a few weekend trips to other NE mountains (Sugarloaf, Killington, Loon) over the winter. Plus the older 2 kids will be skiing after school a few days/week at the local hill.

diymom

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Wachusett weekday pass for local skiing, Ikon for travel (TSV!) and the Indy since I deferred it from last year. Gonna be a busy ski year if I’m going to get my money’s worth from all of them.:ski:

Iwannaski

Angel Diva
This year: local ski hill that is my favorite and not on any big passes.

Husband is getting back on skis for first time in ??? years and after 2 Achilles tears, so familiar and focused is the goal.

Next year, I want to get the Indy pass and do weekend trips/vacation trips.

SallyCat

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Hated the Epic crowds last season and the sales figures for this year make me nervous, so I went full small-indy this season. Whaleback season pass and Ascutney "supporter" pass for the little T-bar and backcountry boarding. Whaleback's hours suit my work schedule and location and it has a nice vibe. Total expenditure on ski passes: $300.

Christy

Angel Diva
This year: local ski hill that is my favorite and not on any big passes.

Hated the Epic crowds last season and the sales figures for this year make me nervous, so I went full small-indy this season.

Similar here. My only pass is for Snoqualmie (which yes is now owned by Boyne, but is made up of 4 old school small areas relatively close to home). I'm reacting to the crowds that the big passes brought at other ski areas and I'm also to wanting to spew as little CO2 as possible into the air. (I can't rule out the possibility that I'll end up flying somewhere to ski and just feeling really guilty about it, though.) I may buy lift tickets to ski elsewhere locally once in a while.

tinymoose

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Just my Montage season pass.

Iwannaski

Angel Diva
TIL Wisconsin and Colorado have the same number of ski areas.

Locals pass for my nearby mountain Berkshire East (Saturday black out) and Epic pass (with holiday black outs, I never ski big resorts on holidays or even weekends). I will use my Epic pass to ski Okemo, Stowe, and Beaver Creek this season, all mid-week (one trip to each). I am not a fan of marching around in ski boots and not sure what lodge protocol will be so I'll be staying on mountain for these three Epic trips. Otherwise you'll find me at Berkshire East on weekdays and Sundays.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MermaidKelly