• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

What pass(es) do you have?

Hated the Epic crowds last season and the sales figures for this year make me nervous, so I went full small-indy this season. Whaleback season pass and Ascutney "supporter" pass for the little T-bar and backcountry boarding. Whaleback's hours suit my work schedule and location and it has a nice vibe. Total expenditure on ski passes: $300.
I didn't use my (first) Epic pass last winter because Vermont wisely had strict COVID rules and I respected them so I just skied my local mountain on weekends, and the crowds (which are unusual there) got me off the hill by 11 a.m. So grateful to have the opportunity to ski mid-week this coming season.

NewEnglandSkier

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Wachusett weekday pass
Full Ikon--but that pass will be deferred--again. The math only works for me if I use it for 2-3 western trips plus Killington/Pico.
Otherwise, I just plan to buy day tickets to wherever I want to ski this year.

gr8outdoors

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Ikon base pass. We didn’t use it last year, so rolled it over to this season. Since we purchased it, we have moved from western NY to Carson City, NV. We plan to use it at Palisades Tahoe and Alpine Meadows this season, but also check out other closer resorts and Northstar. Heavenly is one of the closest areas to us now.

newboots

Angel Diva
I’m in a pass quandary. I got the Ikon pass for two trips planned for out West that aren’t going to happen this year. I plan to defer it, but it could get me 5 (someone told me 7) days at Windham and Killington. I’m likely to go to Killington. That’s a lot of money for a few days that I will use and a bunch that I could use but certainly don’t need.

I have the Epic northeast midweek senior pass, which was too cheap to pass up and can get me to Hunter (nearby, but can be a zoo), Okemo (hope to spend several days there), Wildcat (Diva East), Mt. Snow (ski club trip), and maybe Stowe.

And, I will probably buy a senior midweek pass at my local mountain hill because it’s nearby and cheap.

I have too many passes!

I think paying for a couple days at Killington and deferring the Ikon might be my best bet.

newboots

Angel Diva
Did you get the Ikon base or full? That will determine if you have 5 or 7 days at the partner resorts like Killington.

That explains it! I have the base pass. A customer insisted we had 7 days, but I remembered it as 5.

newboots

Angel Diva
I forgot one! The Ski3 discount card for Belleayre, Gore, and Whiteface! Belleayre is the nearest large-ish mountain to me.

diymom

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I’m in a pass quandary. I got the Ikon pass for two trips planned for out West that aren’t going to happen this year. I plan to defer it, but it could get me 5 (someone told me 7) days at Windham and Killington. I’m likely to go to Killington. That’s a lot of money for a few days that I will use and a bunch that I could use but certainly don’t need.
Have you considered a Killington Express card? For about $95 it will get you half off midweek tickets all season, 25% off other times. Use it twice and it’s paid for itself.

newboots

Angel Diva
Have you considered a Killington Express card? For about $95 it will get you half off midweek tickets all season, 25% off other times. Use it twice and it’s paid for itself.
Thank you! Exactly what I need, so I can defer the Ikon till next year.

skinnyfootskis

Angel Diva
We have Epic with the blackout dates as we would not ski then anyhow. I am heading to Okemo this weekend and not thrilled that there is no snow ;(
We are staying at Jackson Gore (skin-in-out) but I guess will need to commute to the main mnt. What a bummer. Pray for a large storm in the next 24 hours!

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
We have Epic with the blackout dates as we would not ski then anyhow. I am heading to Okemo this weekend and not thrilled that there is no snow ;(
We are staying at Jackson Gore (skin-in-out) but I guess will need to commute to the main mnt. What a bummer. Pray for a large storm in the next 24 hours!

Lack of snow isn’t the reason why there’s no skiing at Jackson Gore. That side never opens til sometime in the second week of December. It’s on National Forest land, and they have to wait til the bears go to sleep. Yes, really.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna