• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

what is the right size for me

SkiJen

Diva in Training
Where do you ski and did you try the Nela 80 and Nela 88? I am 5 ft 3 in and was a 154 in the stockli motions. I tried the 160 and they were just too much ski for me for the steeps (I caught and edge twice in one run).

badger

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I have used them in Colorado and Arizona. I live out here in the west. I will be in Utah in a couple of weeks. I bought the Nela without demoing. All of my skis are purchased having never skied any of them prior. I consider buying as long term demos . If I don't care for them after awhile I sell.:tongue:

If I am visiting a large resort with a decent demo selection there is usually a day I take skis out for fun just to try. Never bought any of them !

A ski over 157 is one I won't find comfortable in the long run. I have a Renoun Z-77 in 157 and it's long enough to be great on groomers, but too long for me in any other terrain. The Nela is my go-to ski at this point. I believe my collection of skis could be thinned out , but I DO take them all out for a spin now and then!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MermaidKelly