• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

What is the fall deadline for a lower price for your season pass?

marzNC

Angel Diva
The Oct. 7 cut off for the lower price for the Epic pass came and went yesterday. There were several reminders emails in the last few weeks. Got me wondering what the deadlines tend to be in the fall for regular season passes that are only good at one mountain. Not thinking about the early bird prices in the spring. More interested in the deadlines that come after Labor Day.

For my home mountain, Massanutten (northern VA), the deadline is Nov. 30 for the Full Season passes.

For Alta, the deadline is Nov. 4.

For Bridger Bowl in Bozeman, MT, the deadline is Oct. 14.

What about your local mountain or favorite destination resort?

diymom

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I think Wachusett ends their season pass deals this week.
Wachusett regular Gold, Silver and Bronze passes go up in price tomorrow, October 10. If you buy them with GPS the price doesn't go up until Nov. 14. In previous years you could also buy passes at the ski show for the lower price. It doesn't look like the Junior or Senior pass prices go up at all.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MermaidKelly