• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

What if Ski Divas ruled the world?

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
I'm kind of stealing this from a thread on another forum (right, Snowhot?), but what the heck. Here goes anyway:

If Ski Divas ruled the world, what would it be like?

I'll start....

Ski passes would be subsidized by the government, like library cards.

dburdenbates

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I'd make clothing designers make a ski bib a women could wear and still use the bathroom without stripping.

SnowHot

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
School breaks would be longer in the winter instead of the summer, for obvious reasons!

teachski

Certified Ski Diva
DO I detect another teacher? I've been tryng to advocate, for "heating reasons", that my school system take from the beginning of the holiday break in December through the end of January off and make up the days in the summer, but they won't buy it!

SnowHot

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Nope, I'm not an educator, but I do a lot of volunteer work at the local school, and I'd like to see my niece and nephew home from college more when we can ski together.:D

dburdenbates

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
All world disputes would be solved by Giant Slalom face-off. Best time wins. No whining about course conditions!

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
:bump:

I found this thread from waaaaaay back, and thought it'd be fun to bump up. Anyone have any thoughts on this?

newboots

Angel Diva
I can't think of anything fun, or funny. But I consistently notice how many ski divas are professionals, and (professional or not) how very smart this crowd is. If ski divas ruled the world, it would be run much better!

mustski

Angel Diva
How about a shared season pass for parents with babies too young for mountain day care. They take turns skiing all day anyway!

marzNC

Angel Diva
How about teen (13-17) prices at destination resorts? Seems pretty common in the northeast but I don't see it as much in the Rockies. Haven't started looking at college student prices quite yet.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MermaidKelly