• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

What does your number of ski days say about you?

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
I hit #89 today, but I don't fit any of the categories: :noidea:

71-99:
You are an artist, bartender, pharmaceutical sales rep, truant officer, trustafarian or have enough disposable income to cover a season pass but not so much that anyone ever really wonders what you do with your day.
You are a college student. Or at least last semester you were. If only Winter Storm Stella hadn’t coincided with midterms.
You are a Burton employee and seriously concerned that if you don’t rack up more snowboarding days Jake will personally call you out. ‘Cause he already has like, 100.

Abbi

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I hit #89 today, but I don't fit any of the categories: :noidea:

71-99:
You are an artist, bartender, pharmaceutical sales rep, truant officer, trustafarian or have enough disposable income to cover a season pass but not so much that anyone ever really wonders what you do with your day.
You are a college student. Or at least last semester you were. If only Winter Storm Stella hadn’t coincided with midterms.
You are a Burton employee and seriously concerned that if you don’t rack up more snowboarding days Jake will personally call you out. ‘Cause he already has like, 100.

Me, either! No 'old fart who skis' category!!!

BlueSkies

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Namaste, but being retired I should be able to get legit (old fart who skis category) but life (and other opportunities) gets in the way.

santacruz skier

Angel Diva
Namaste , but I'm retired as well and also live 5 hours from the snow...... did make it to Switzerland for 8 days and the rest (18 so far) in Tahoe. Three weeks of being sick did not help..... Going Friday for hopefully another 4-5 days of skiing...... sadly, still Namaste as won't make it to 50~

captain_hug99

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Mine: You have three kids and two dogs and six goldfish and then there’s the kitchen remodel and the in-laws … Besides, Sweetums didn’t take to skiing and the bowling league meets at 11 on Saturdays. And the snow tires are shot and the weather never really looked all that good… (Next year, just buy a frickin season pass, will ya?)

It is REALLY close except mine would read: Sweetums doesn't ski and ski season seems to be in the middle of Girl Scout cookie season and music concert season.

volklgirl

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Legit most years, but I hit "Burton Employee" this year.

skibum4ever

Angel Diva
I guess I'll go with "Namaste" because I have about 30 days, and probably won't make it to 50 though I intend to spend a lot of time at Mammoth over the next 2 months.

Considering that I'm retired and it's been such a good season that's a little disappointing. One problem has been the weather: We have had to cancel several trips because of blizzard conditions.

The second, I have to admit, has been that I haven't been skiing well and haven't been enthusiastic about planning trips.

I believe that this has changed!!! I've been having a fantastic time at Mammoth for the last week! I'm skiing better and enjoying it way more. I'm excited!

Hoping for great conditions and many more ski days next season!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna