• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

What are the best ear pods for skiing?

MissySki

Angel Diva
I have Outdoor Tech’s drop in chips in the ear pieces of my helmet, they are wireless and super convenient to use. Not comfortable sticking things in my ears as I feel it reduces the ability to hear others around me which I don’t like for safety reasons. With the speakers I can keep music low enough to hear what’s around me and even have conversations on the lift still etc.

Last edited:

SallyCat

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I have the Outdoor Tech wireless chips, too, and agree they are easy to use. I listen to music or podcasts on the chair and sometimes low-volume music while skiing if it's not crowded.

dianakate

Angel Diva
Another vote for the Outdoor Tech chips! They are fantastic and don't get squished into your ears by your helmet like earbuds do.

Littlesonique

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I forget which ones I have... but get the ones that go in the helmet! I used iPods for years and my ears always hurt.

WaterGirl

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
None. Not sure my musical taste is cohesive with my ski style. Prefer to hear the wind and birds .... Have a pair of smith drop ins never used if you want them pm me...

Last edited:

Fitmom

Certified Ski Diva
I have outdoor tech chips as well. I like them because they’re easy to adjust volume and skip songs if needed.

bsskier

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I see a few Outdoor Tech chips online. They run $30 to $150. Is there a model preference?

slyfox4

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I have BE wireless ones. They’re about $50 on amazon! They fit right in my helmet.

lucy

Angel Diva
Outdoor tech chips, wired plus Jumbl Bluetooth receiver bc new phone doesn’t have a wired 3.5 audio jack.

Blondeinabmw

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Anybody used the new generation AirPods Pro while skiing? Curious if the "transparency" mode and in-ear design is better with helmets than the old ones.

Ski Sine Fine

Angel Diva
Anybody used the new generation AirPods Pro while skiing? Curious if the "transparency" mode and in-ear design is better with helmets than the old ones.
They’re not at all comfortable under the helmet. Santa delivered the Outdoor Tech 2.0 wireless and I like them very much.

bsskier

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I’m loving the Outdoor Tech chips! I can’t zip close my Smith Variance helmet now that the chips are in but I don’t care, they’re awesome. Thanks for the recommendation.

SkiGAP

Angel Diva
Plantronic Backbeat. Wear them under the helmet and can start, stop, advance to next track, restart current track/go to previous track, answer phone and hang up phone with mittens on. Volume changes require reaching under the helmet ear flap (in my case).

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MermaidKelly