• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Warren Miller Movie Schedule

sperks

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Even here in Australia when its released it part of the psych that the season will be soon you have to go see it ( although not as good as they use to be far too much extreme stuff ) but I religiously go every year

Truluvski

Angel Diva
I will be seeing it in Seattle! If there are any ski divas going let me know.

bounceswoosh

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I like the extreme stuff. I don't like the blatant product placement. I miss the gentle humor of the old WM movies.

Christy

Angel Diva
I miss that old humor too. I'm not into the super extreme stuff, though. I'm SO tired of Alaska. It's like the exact same segment every time. I mostly like the beautiful cinemetography and seeing new places around the world ie that NW China segment a few years ago.

volklgirl

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Almost exactly my thoughts on the latest versions.

callmijane

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Gentle humor is good, but I HATE how in the older movies, there are always a couple segments where he makes fun of people who can't ski.

skibum4ever

Angel Diva
"You want your skis? . . . Go get 'em!"

I thought those segments were funny, even when I was a beginner. But they did tend to get old after a while.

VickiK

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
:bump:
I bought tickets to see the new Warren Miller movie yesterday. I got $2 off the ticket price with this the code 'warrenmillerfan'.

marzNC

Angel Diva
Oh good, I'll be in Boston during the showing in Somerville, Nov. 6 & 7. Swag is always better in big cities. Although I can't make use of the offers.

Screen Shot 2018-10-02 at 12.15.12 PM.png

CarverJill

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I usually go for the swag too. There is a showing near-ish to me but unfortunately neither date works for me. I'll be in Jackson in March and buying lift tickets :eek: so if anyone isn't going to use their BOGO I could make some use of it.

VickiK

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I'm pretty sure I'm not going to JH this season, @CarverJill and besides I have the Ikon pass. You can have the BOGOs that come with my 2 tix. Better check the terms, though, most of the verbiage I've read has been 'non-transferable'.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna