• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Warning: TheSkiDiva is officially a teenager!

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
I’ve definitely slacked on this myself! :doh: Can someone post a reminder of how much and where to send it to??

Thanks for this. For those of you who don't know, there's a special status called Angel Diva for people who chose to send in a $30. contribution.

Why? Well, TheSkiDiva has always been free for anyone to enjoy. There aren't too many no-cost ways to have fun in the world and luckily, this is one of them. But we do have expenses, and your support helps keep us going. So if you want, you can send a check to:

TheSkiDiva.com
PO Box 494
Ludlow, VT

Let me know your user name, your real name, and your address so I can send you a Ski Diva Gogglesoc, if you want one.

Or you can pay via PayPal. For that, go here and PM me your info for your Gogglesoc (if you want one).

For other ways to support the site, go here.

Last edited:

MissySki

Angel Diva
Thanks for this. For those of you who don't know, there's a special status called Angel Diva for people who chose to send in a $30. contribution.

Why? Well, TheSkiDiva has always been free for anyone to enjoy. There aren't too many no-cost ways to have fun in the world and luckily, this is one of them. But we do have expenses, and your support helps keep us going. So if you want, you can send a check to:

TheSkiDiva.com
PO Box 494
Ludlow, VT

Let me know your user name, your real name, and your address so I can send you a Ski Diva Gogglesoc, if you want one.

Or you can pay via PayPal. For that, go here and PM me your info for your Gogglesoc (if you want one).

For other ways to support the site, go here.

Sorry to be a pest.. the Paypal option keeps giving me an error when clicking through the link above. Can you let me know what to search for in Paypal to find you? Alternatively, I can just send a check too! Will just take a little longer as I’ve seemingly gone completely electronic at this point and don’t keep envelopes and stamps in the house anymore. Kind of crazy to realize that!

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry to be a pest.. the Paypal option keeps giving me an error when clicking through the link above. Can you let me know what to search for in Paypal to find you? Alternatively, I can just send a check too! Will just take a little longer as I’ve seemingly gone completely electronic at this point and don’t keep envelopes and stamps in the house anymore. Kind of crazy to realize that!

Try this.

newboots

Angel Diva
Yep, in a few days (Sept 6, to be exact), we'll be 13.

Happy Birthday to us!

Next thing you know you’ll be telling us to grow up and act our age, or you’ll start talking about adolescent psychology.
:doh::boom:

<eye roll>

Puh-leez!

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Honestly! We have to get good grades, get to race practice on time, and do all those drills when it’s IMPORTANT to spend time with OUR FRIENDS!

:frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty:

These absurd curfews are ruining our LIVES!!!!!

:mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::ballchain::ballchain::ballchain:

<door slam>

:bolt:

SallyCat

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
@newboots I am just now wrapping up four days of non-stop orientation duty with struggling teenagers at our alternative boarding school and your post was extremely triggering. :tongue:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MermaidKelly