• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Wachusett 21/22

MissySki

Angel Diva
Thanks @MissySki! I didn’t know they did this event. I’ll have to keep an eye out next year. I’ve been hiking Wawa about once a week as part of ski season prep. It would be ideal to combine an afternoon hike & evening event, since it’s a drive for me.
What have you been hiking there? Do you always do the same thing, or change it up? I don’t know why I’ve never hiked there.

jmfd84

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
What have you been hiking there? Do you always do the same thing, or change it up? I don’t know why I’ve never hiked there.
I have a few routes/loops I like! My favorite trails to start from are Balance Rock (park in ski area lot) or Mountain House (small parking area on road near the Mountainside Cafe). I train for hiking 4000 footers in NH on Wachusett, so sometimes I’ll go up and down 2-3 times connecting different trails, going up one side of the mountain, down the other, around and back up. I prefer to stay in the woods but you can also connect the hiking trails with the road and there are some cool spots - specifically the Harlow outlook (this is the Roper’s Road trail, when it’s open in winter).

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna