• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Wachusett 2020-21

Divegirl

Angel Diva
Sadly, it looks like a solo St. Pat's unless I can't go Tues then I'll go Weds. If you see a bagpiper skiing - please post a photo. :becky:

jmfd84

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Sadly, I think my season might be done. Work has gotten crazy and I don't think I'll be able to take a day off M-Th for at least 2-3 weeks, and by then, who knows what the conditions will be. I did manage to get in 10 days this year, which is more than I had hoped for. Enjoy the spring skiing and fingers crossed that next year we can safely meet up!

marzNC

Angel Diva
I just looked at the snow report, and they are actually going to blow a little snow tonight to freshen things up. They don't usually blow any more this late in the season.
Interesting. Should make people happy who got a Steel Rest Of The Season pass for $169.

DebbieSue

Angel Diva
Planning on Monday and Weds. this week. Monday should have good conditions, and Weds. I'll be channeling my inner leprechaun (for fun and for a $7 food coupon.) You can also get a food coupon for driving green- either carpooling with 4 or driving a hybrid. Here's a link for the event page https://www.wachusett.com/Events-Ac...nts/Event-Calendar/Green-Day-Celebration.aspx
Are you still planning to ski tomorrow/Weds? I'm thinking of getting a day in if tix are still bookable, and the weather should be warm and I like slush!! I'm new to the forum and marzNC clued me in to this thread and a few skiers I might like to meet.
What hours do you plan to ski tomorrow?

Divegirl

Angel Diva
Was there today also and the conditions were great - a few icy patches here and there and it softened up a bit around lunch time. Might do Thurs if it doesn't warm up too much. Not a fan of mushy snow.

BlueSkies

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Was there today also and the conditions were great - a few icy patches here and there and it softened up a bit around lunch time. Might do Thurs if it doesn't warm up too much. Not a fan of mushy snow.
I hope to be there Thursday too. Next week could see some mushy snow too. :frown:
@Divegirl I did see you there today, ahead of me in the line for the Minuteman first thing and later you passed under our chair headed down 10th as we were going up for our last run off the Polar.

jmfd84

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Change of work plans! I'm going to be able to ski next week. I could go Mon-Thurs with my Steel pass. I'm planning on at least Monday for sure. I know it's going to be mashed potatoes, but I figure some skiing is better than no skiing, and maybe the first couple hours of the day won't be too bad. Is anyone else planning to go?

BlueSkies

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
DH and I are planning to go Tuesday if I'm not incapacitated by my second Covid shot Monday morning. Then maybe Wednesday or Thursday depending on how Tuesday goes. I'm in flowered pants, a dark green jacket and white or light green helmet. DH towers over me by about a foot and is all in black.

DebbieSue

Angel Diva
DH and I are planning to go Tuesday if I'm not incapacitated by my second Covid shot Monday morning. Then maybe Wednesday or Thursday depending on how Tuesday goes. I'm in flowered pants, a dark green jacket and white or light green helmet. DH towers over me by about a foot and is all in black.
Had a fun time w diymom (who was wearing a wonderful green ensemble) on St. Patrick’s day. Conditions were great and she told me about diva adventures. I won’t make it this week, but look forward to skiing with other divas in the future.

jmfd84

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Fun, super warm day of skiing at Wawa today. I normally don’t like spring conditions, and promised myself I’d ski until I stopped having a good time... but it was actually really enjoyable. It helps that this was my only day this season that there were no lift lines! I’m calling it... today was officially my last day for the year. Good luck to anyone who goes later this week - I don’t know how they’ll make it til April 4.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna