• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add webmaster@theskidiva.com to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Wachusett 2018- 19

diymom

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Now that the discussion has been started about which hills might be open for skiing by Thanksgiving, I went back to see when Wachusett opened last year- Nov. 12. If mother nature cooperates and they can match that this year it would be perfect timing-- just after the Boston Ski Show. Time to start the count down to ski season!

Any other Divas getting a season pass at Wachusett this year?
I bought the Ikon pass last week so I will be venturing farther from home this year, but will definitely be getting a pass at Wachusett too. It will most likely be just the Bronze pass for weekday skiing. Last year I had the Silver which includes early and late season weekends, but I have a couple of early season tickets from the Earth Day hill clean up that can be used on weekends too, and for Black Friday they usually have a special where you get an early season ticket when you buy a $100 gift card. I'll get a couple of gift cards, and then use those to buy my pass. For end of season I will wait and see what conditions are like. They always have good end of season deals after March break if I wanted to ski any weekends then.

diymom

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I am considering starting my Wachusett GPS group back up again, I let it lapse last year. Basically, if you buy your pass through a GPS group (stands for Greatest Possible Savings) it will save you $20. So right now a Bronze pass is $289 regularly, but with GPS it is $269. After Nov. 14 the price with GPS goes up to $369. But to get the savings I need a group of 4 or more. Any Wachusett skiers that haven't purchased their pass yet?

diymom

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I was just checking out the "perks for pass holders" page on the Wachusett site. I'm a little bummed that Sunapee is no longer a parter, it was nice getting lift tickets for half off there. But I see that they have added Jiminy Peak instead. For anyone who gets a season pass there, don't forget to check out the perks. There are quite a few hills with reciprocal agreements, and also early season demos for only $10 a day.

Who else is getting a season pass this year?

marzNC

Angel Diva
Wachusett demo skis sale at 40-45% off in late March. As I remember, it was $35 to demo two pairs of skis the second week of March, or $45 for unlimited swapping on the same day. Rode the lift with several people who were demo'ing.

Screen Shot 2019-03-27 at 3.01.42 PM.png

jmfd84

Certified Ski Diva
Is Wachusett doing the Earth Day cleanup this year? I don't see anything on the event calendar. Was hoping to earn an early season ticket for next season!

diymom

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Most likely, just a little later this year after more of the snowpack melts.

Another good way to get a free early season is to buy a Cow card before Xmas

diymom

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Is Wachusett doing the Earth Day cleanup this year
They have the hill clean up day on the calendar now- May 19. For anyone who is interested, you get a free lunch and an early season lift ticket for spending a couple of hours hiking the mountain (or wandering the parking lot) and picking up trash. You need to be there before 10 to get the lift ticket.

MissySki

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
They have the hill clean up day on the calendar now- May 19. For anyone who is interested, you get a free lunch and an early season lift ticket for spending a couple of hours hiking the mountain (or wandering the parking lot) and picking up trash. You need to be there before 10 to get the lift ticket.
How is the lift ticket provided, is there a name attached or just a voucher? Curious if I could get two tickets if fiancé came with for the cleanup. He doesn’t ski, so I wouldn’t mind an extra ticket for me!

Members Online

No members online now.

Latest posts