• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Very lightweight workout capris

Christy

Angel Diva
During the heat we had this summer my regular capri leggings I wear for Pilates felt like they were made of boiled wool. Running shorts aren't a great option for Pilates with all the ways we contort ourselves--I feel a little exposed in shorts. Can anyone recommend a particularly lightweight capri (or shorter) working legging? Or some kind of longer workout short, if there is such a thing (but not baggy basketball shorts).

nopoleskier

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
TEK makes great capris.. midwaist or low waist they have been on sale at Kohls right now. I love them, the fabric breaths and is made for exercising. they have tight ones and baggie ones
my link keeps taking me to my account :-( Google Kohls TEK Capris. should come up

VickiK

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Arcteryx Cita capri length are great, especially if they're on sale.

MI-skier

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I know what you mean. My Athletas are a much heavier weight than my others. I like TJ maxx for cheap black capris. Some even have mesh cut outs for even more cooling.

Gloria

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Prana makes a nice lightweight Capri. I think it use to be called the Olympia but it’s changed since then. Reebok does too and are always available for under $20 at TJ’s like someone mentioned. Onzie makes nice lightweight ones too, these are starting to be my favorite because they are tight too and don’t stretch out as quickly. If that’s your thing otherwise Reebok very thin stretches out fastest then prana not super tight but doesn’t lose shape as fast as Reebok.

Gloria

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Fleeting thought....maybe look at some spring styles that are on sale now as I think there may be a difference between spring and winter weights...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna