• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Vermont PSA gives you the word on skiing this winter.

SallyCat

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
What a great video and a beautiful message.
I also spied some scenes of Ascutney in a few places; looks like the film-makers were down here for the big Crazy Storm last month.

newboots

Angel Diva
I missed this the first time around, but what a great little video!

flykra

Diva in Training
Vermont is a really special place! My husband and I (and our dog) went to Vermont to ski twice this season for a total of 21 days at 3 different resorts. I have to say everyone on and off the mountain(s) did an amazing job with regard to Covid. I even got scolded (very nicely) by a lift operator for having the very tip of my nose poking out between my goggles and balaclava--it was so cold I couldn't feel the tip of my nose so I hadn't noticed :smile: I was actually happy about that because it showed they were paying attention. All the restaurants have takeout down to a science and everyone is just as friendly and chill as they were pre-pandemic. When I win the lottery, that's where I am going!

Luvs2ski

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
VT is doing a fantastic job & have to say everyone I have seen out on the mountains there is doing their part; masks, social distancing, takeout food (no apres), etc...but it’s still skiing & it’s been so great to have that during all this craziness!!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna