• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Vermont over Easter?

Jilly

Staff member
See you Monday SkiBam!!

Peaheartsmama, daughter #1 and I had a great day today! I do have a pic on my phone....

newboots

Angel Diva
I’m so glad you chose to go further north! Almost all of Killington’s trails washed out. Today all that was open was Superstar and the triple. K-1 was closed - no trails!

OTOH, it was a great day to be in the garden!

SkiBam

Angel Diva
For those going up tomorrow stay on the North Side. The south side was crazy icy and patchy today.

Everything was pretty excellent today. Got very warm - 15 or so - yet the snow stayed very good. No grabby stuff. And amazing coverage for this time of year. Too bad it’s the end.

newboots

Angel Diva
I've got a two fer coupon if there are any other divas in the area that want to meet up to ski tomorrow. @newboots? @SallyCat?

Oh, I wish I could. I have about 4-5 hours of work to do, then going to check out a chicken coop I saw on FB. Thanks for thinking of me!

diymom

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I’m glad I made the drive. It’s getting a bit thick but I’ve got phantom on my spring skis so it’s all good. I’m taking a short break to cool down, then a couple more hours to close out my skison. I’d say Thanksgiving to Easter isn’t too bad;)

SallyCat

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I’m glad I made the drive. It’s getting a bit thick but I’ve got phantom on my spring skis so it’s all good. I’m taking a short break to cool down, then a couple more hours to close out my skison. I’d say Thanksgiving to Easter isn’t too bad;)

Awesome! I'm definitely sold on Phantom for spring skiing from what I've heard. I'll have to give it a go next year.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MermaidKelly