• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Utah March-April 2017

marzNC

Angel Diva
For Divas who have spring break plans to ski Utah, here's a place to put your dates.

I'll be at Alta Lodge March 13-17 with my teen daughter and ski buddy, Bill. The three of us haven't skied together at Alta since 2013 because she's been busy with other activities during her spring breaks. Then we're headed to Eden for the weekend. Might ski Solitude or Brighton on the way on 17Mar.

I'll be back at Alta Lodge April 5-14. Meeting up with assorted friends at various times during my stay, including @alison wong.

snow cat

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
My sister and I will be in SLC 3/15-3/19. Planning to ski Alta/Snowbird 3/16-3-19 but will see if we are skiing all 4 days there or go somewhere else part of that time.

@marzNC Hope we can catch up with your crew on 16th at least! Do you know if Alta/Snowbird gets really busy on weekends?

marzNC

Angel Diva
@snow cat : I was thinking of taking my daughter over to Snowbird one day to see the Peruvian tunnel. So doing that on 3/16 could work out. Will know better on Monday.

All the places around SLC are busiest on Saturdays because locals go skiing then, regardless of snow conditions. Sundays are a little less busy. Solitude can be a good alternative on weekends. Brighton appeals to locals, so it's pretty busy on weekends as I understand it.

kc.sydney

Certified Ski Diva
Will be doing another solo trip to Alta late March. Arrive on the 22nd and fly out on a red eye back to NYC on the 27th. Planning on 3 to 4 days at Alta and maybe a day or 2 at Solitude..... Will most likely stay down in Midvale. If the planets align will try for another early April trip - most likely the 6th April to around the 10th (hoping to hit up the Alta demo day)

marzNC

Angel Diva
@snow cat : I was thinking of taking my daughter over to Snowbird one day to see the Peruvian tunnel. So doing that on 3/16 could work out. Will know better on Monday.

All the places around SLC are busiest on Saturdays because locals go skiing then, regardless of snow conditions. Sundays are a little less busy. Solitude can be a good alternative on weekends. Brighton appeals to locals, so it's pretty busy on weekends as I understand it.
@snow cat : probably not going to make it to Snowbird this week.

marzNC

Angel Diva
Anyone besides @alison wong going to be skiing Alta or Snowbird in April? I arrive on April 5 and Alison starts skiing on April 8.

I have a friend coming with her kids coming on April 7 for their first time skiing a big mountain. We'll see how they do. Massanutten ski school did a good job preparing my daughter for Alta blues (she was 7) so I'm hoping they'll all be on blues by the end of their ski week too.

marzNC

Angel Diva

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna