• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Used Volka Tierra Attiva

woobata

Diva in Training
Need some advice on used gear. I'm an expert snowboarder transitioning to skiing, as i have 2 kids who are starting to get on the snow. Just a lot easier managing them and helping them on skiis than a snowboard. We were in deer valley last year and i rented skiis. I was able to get down the blue runs. i think i rented 156, and told them i was a type II skier.

I would love to find a pair of used skiis that I will use primarily on green and blue runs with the kids. although i'm the only snowboarder left in my group of friends. all the moms i know have transitioned from boarding to skiing. with that said, with on days im going hard, i'll use my board. At the same time, i've been skiing more because all of our friends in park city, have season passes to deer valley. our home mountain is mammoth.

i found these online, wondering if these would be a good fit.
Volk Tierra Attiva ,Marker bindings. Length is 156

thanks for the help ladies!

mustski

Angel Diva
That is a pretty old model of ski. It was a great ski but I would worry that the bindings would no longer be indemnified. If that is true, no shop will work on them and that could be a safety issue. Since it was a system binding designed to go with the ski, I’m not sure you could replace them.

woobata

Diva in Training
That is a pretty old model of ski. It was a great ski but I would worry that the bindings would no longer be indemnified. If that is true, no shop will work on them and that could be a safety issue. Since it was a system binding designed to go with the ski, I’m not sure you could replace them.

i was thinking about the same thing, that maybe they are too old. thanks for the feedback.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MermaidKelly