• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Updates on Coronavirus vaccines

Olesya Chornoguz

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
If you want to keep track of what's happening in coronavirus vaccine development, here's a handy-dandy page in the NY Times that lays it all out for you. Keep your fingers crossed!
This is a great summary. Thank you for sharing. From the scientific standpoint: they have accurate and simple explanations too about the types of different vaccines and how clinical trials. I have been following the field somewhat and this is the best summary I have seen.

My own notes - Moderna's RNA vaccine has moved the fastest through clinical trials, but their technology is very new so not known how well it will work. J&J has promised to deliver 1 billion doses when they have an approved vaccine and they have a manufacturing and drug development capacity to do so. The inactivated virus vaccine is an old well-validated approach so it may move through clinical trials quickly too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna