• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

unusual question

sorcamc

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Hello! I learned pretty much on a 156 2009 K2 Burnin luv and these skis helped my confidence really grow. Then I bought the same year (or maybe next year's) 156 Lotta Luvs and really liked those skis also. three years ago, I bought a 170 Volkl Kenja and thats been my daily ski. I walk by the burnin luvs every now and again and wonder if I should take them for a ride. Is there any downside to skiing a ski that hasn't been used in a while? like, I hear of boots dry rotting, but is it Safe to ski a ski that hasn't been skied in a while? My daughter commented that my skis dont track as parallel as they used to, and I wonder if its because my current skis are longer and wider (156 vs 170 and I think 76 ccm vs 88)

Iwannaski

Angel Diva
When you put the older skis on hiatus, what condition were they in? Any reason you couldn’t just have them tuned and waxed by a good shop, bindings checked for if they’re indemnified? Isn’t it the bindings that would be more of a problem than the skis?

sorcamc

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I tune and wax myself, so they are technically tuned (tuned at end of last season used) , but Id prob wax them. The binding didnt have any problems- they were a ski with a "system binding"

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna