• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Tyrolia bindings

NewEnglandSkier

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Can anyone confirm that the Tyrolia Attack 12 and 13 GW are basically the same binding (same delta angle)? And that the Attack 11 is the one with the high delta? The 12 is $10 cheaper and I don't need a higher DIN that the 13 has so I'm just trying to confirm that aside from having a slightly higher DIN range the 12 and 13 are the same--and don't have a super high delta.
Thanks

contesstant

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Can anyone confirm that the Tyrolia Attack 12 and 13 GW are basically the same binding (same delta angle)? And that the Attack 11 is the one with the high delta? The 12 is $10 cheaper and I don't need a higher DIN that the 13 has so I'm just trying to confirm that aside from having a slightly higher DIN range the 12 and 13 are the same--and don't have a super high delta.
Thanks
Yes, you are correct.

NewEnglandSkier

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
@contesstant I seem to recall another thread where you mentioned Salomon Wardens as being flat---are you referring to the Warden MNC? Just wondering since on the other ski forum I also have a binding thread going and was told the Warden MNCs are flat while the traditional Warden 11s are not--just gathering all data points!

You would think something like a binding would be relatively straight forward, but alas.

contesstant

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
@contesstant I seem to recall another thread where you mentioned Salomon Wardens as being flat---are you referring to the Warden MNC? Just wondering since on the other ski forum I also have a binding thread going and was told the Warden MNCs are flat while the traditional Warden 11s are not--just gathering all data points!

You would think something like a binding would be relatively straight forward, but alas.
That I can't answer. I think most of the brands are pretty consistent across each line, but I don't remember on the Wardens.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna