• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Tyler is going to RIT

Lola

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
We had some good news here yesterday. My son, Tyler (who some of the Divas met last Friday at Stowe), was accepted to college at the Rochester Institute of Technology (RIT). He was so very excited to get his acceptance letter and a bit relieved to get into his college of first choice. :smile: We are very excited and proud of him! What a great man he is turning into, if I say so myself - although he has been known to be a bit of a flirt on the chair lift. :rolleyes:

Now, about those tuition bils . . . Gulp! :eek:

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
Congratulations! Couldn't happen to a nicer guy. You and Phil are very lucky to have such a nice young man for a son. But then again, it's all his parents' doing, right? :smile:

Please give him my best wishes. I know he'll do great at RIT.

Marigee

Angel Diva
Congratulations to your son Lola. RIT is a great school. Several of my son's classmates enrolled there. I'm sure he's glad to have the whole process over so he can enjoy the rest of his senior year!

SnowHot

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I am not surprised. He is an amazing young man, with the best qualities from you and phil.
(pst, mostly you;) )

RachelV

Administrator
Staff member
Hey, congrats. I almost ended up going there. He should have a great time, provided he doesn't mind the cold. :smile:

Lola

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
rachelv said:
Hey, congrats. I almost ended up going there. He should have a great time, provided he doesn't mind the cold. :smile:

Ha! Ha! He's a skier! He loves the cold! And I am sure he will do just great. I told him that the Divas said congratulations - and he said, "Aw, thanks." So Tyler says thanks to the divas. ~ Lola :smile:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna