• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Trew discount

skinnyfootskis

Angel Diva
Trying to figure out if they make any slim fit bibs .. they all seem to be relaxed fit.
Send an email. The old chariot, not primo is less relaxed. I ordered outdoor research skytour today from REI at full price to at least try them on. I hate that no one here has any to try. I tried flylow moxie at Kton but wasn’t that thrilled. I picked up a Trew Stella shell really cheap but haven’t worn it yet.

santacruz skier

Angel Diva
Send an email. The old chariot, not primo is less relaxed. I ordered outdoor research skytour today from REI at full price to at least try them on. I hate that no one here has any to try. I tried flylow moxie at Kton but wasn’t that thrilled. I picked up a Trew Stella shell really cheap but haven’t worn it yet.
I currently have the Flylow Foxy Bibs that are a great fit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MermaidKelly