• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Tremblant Demo Day

Jilly

Staff member
Thursday (as in tomorrow) is a free demo day here. Not sure about the temperatures, but I do want to demo as my Hero's are coming to the end of their lift.

We have lots of good snow, but there is also a lot of the ice under it. If the runs are groomed, it's OK, but otherwise it's ice to snow puff and back.

So is there anything in the carver range that someone has questions about. Also it's only Salomon, Atomic, Blizzard, Dynastar and Rossi. Not sure about Nordica, but it's the sister to Blizzard so maybe.

My list - Hero HP and Hero AT. Dynastar Intense 12, Rossi Famous 10.

Lmk92

Angel Diva
I'm curious about how the Blizzards changed. New look, new name, but how much has the ski changed physically?

Jilly

Staff member
Depending on who is here from Blizzard, I'll ask some questions. I do know the Ottawa area rep too.

Jilly

Staff member
It was really bad coming down from the top. Ski school were all using the Gondola to download. I skied by Braille for 1/2 of McCullough. TG for trees!!

I met up with the Salomon rep I know. He said they were going to shut it down early. The female they have was doing Burpee's to keep warm!!

Lilia

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I really wanted to come to Mt Tremblant for the demo day in December 2017! Could not make it this time. However, I will be there for the February demo day!

My last demo in Tremblant last season made me fall with a Blizzard Alight. Had no opportunity to try them the second time, though... :(

Lmk92

Angel Diva
I have the old version of the Alight - the Quattro. I absolutely love them. I wondered what else changed, other than the name. I'm afraid to attend a demo day this year, lol. My family's"quiver" is overrunning our garage.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MermaidKelly