• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Treat Yourself Ski Edition

knolan12

Angel Diva
Hi Divas,

I have a $150 gift card I'd like to use towards a little splurge item that is ski related. I'm thinking really nice mittens (Hestra) or putting it towards Kulkea's heated boot bag.

Would love to hear if there's a special splurge item you thought was worth it! Feeling in the mood to do some online shopping haha

marzNC

Angel Diva
While I generally don't like mittens, have to say that seeing posts about Astis mittens has caught my eye more than once in spite of the high prices.

lisamamot

Angel Diva
Astis mittens are a real treat. I don't wear mine a ton, but they make me so happy when I do. I am also really loving my Overeasy Apparel furry helmet hood - so cute and highly functional. To be honest, I purchased it with my daughter in mind, but she is back at college, and what can I say? It has been cold...best order a 2nd, lol.

MissySki

Angel Diva
Astis mittens are a real treat. I don't wear mine a ton, but they make me so happy when I do. I am also really loving my Overeasy Apparel furry helmet hood - so cute and highly functional. To be honest, I purchased it with my daughter in mind, but she is back at college, and what can I say? It has been cold...best order a 2nd, lol.
I had a feeling.. :laughter:

bsskier

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
What’s the dealio with Astis? Absolutely nothing available on their website even pre Covid. Anyone have a contact? I’m looking to burn some cash too:smile:

santacruz skier

Angel Diva
What’s the dealio with Astis? Absolutely nothing available on their website even pre Covid. Anyone have a contact? I’m looking to burn some cash too:smile:
I have really small hands/fingers so the smallest size are too large.. Never seen anyone wearing in Tahoe….

SMichael08

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Do you plug it in?
@skinnyfootskis Yes. It has both a standard wall plug and also a cord for using in the car (cigarette lighter, not USB). It has 3 different settings for how quickly it heats up. So far, I've only used it where I've been close to the mountain (15 min. drive), so I've plugged it in, in the morning on high then transitioned to the car plug for the drive. This coming week I'll be driving about 1.5 hours to ski and plan to try just plugging it in, in the car, so I can report back later on if there's much difference in efficiency between the wall plug or the car plug.

I'll also say, it's not small. But it does hold a fair amount - wearing my ski pants in the car, I was able to fit everything else inside the bag, including my helmet (without using the outside helmet sling).

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna