• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Trail runners? Maybe in Montana?

Mama Sue

Certified Ski Diva
Anyone do any trail running in the off season? I've been doing it for a few years, and am trying to take it up a notch. This year, I'm going to run a race at Big Sky in September. I hope to run up to the top of Lone Peak (and then ski down it this winter).
At least it gets me in the mountains, that and a bit of mountain biking.
Anyone else still hanging around the old haunts in the summer, running and biking?

IceHeeler

Angel Diva
I do a lot of trail running. I completed my first trail marathon 3 weeks ago. The hardest part? The heat! I'd been training outside in Winter Park. The marathon was in San Diego. 80º Uff da.

IceHeeler

Angel Diva
I just signed up for the Eco Half Marathon on Catalina Island. My sister just moved to California and is capitalizing on my desire to see her and run races. It's in November if you're interested in joining us. We have a tent cabin in Herman's Gulch.

RhodySkiBum

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
We have some pretty nice trails here in RI.....that said, it will be a while before I get out there. All the snow this year = MUD season! Love running (ok, jogging slowly) on the trails in the summer though!

But at least the snow is melting on the paved bike paths here - haven't been able to run outside much this winter at all. But soon!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna