• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Toasty Tatas...

MilkyWookiee

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I'm not one to experience nippy nips, but figured I'd share some opinions here. I think the reason I don't have this problem is because I'm smaller chested so my nips are very close to my core. I also buy cheap sports bras. Nothing with any major support or padding, and under the $20 mark. I think if I was bigger I'd be more likely to pay close to $50 for comfort and support though.
That said, I hate the over the head game, especially in warmer weather, but cannot for the life of me clasp a bra behind my back, and I actually have quite nice range of motion if I do say so myself. I'd much appreciate front closure sports bras with traditional bra sizing rather than S/M/L.
People who spend time outside in cold weather usually really like being outside, so if you're looking to extend the product line, I think it's safe to say many of us would also appreciate some kind of stay cool bra technology for summer activities.

newboots

Angel Diva
My mother always put her bra on backwards, closing the hooks in front, then turning the bra around and slipping her arms into the straps. Worked for her!

SallyCat

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I received some excellent advice the first time I used my skinning set-up:
Don't wear a bra when climbing, snowshoeing, etc., because it gets sweaty and just holds moisture against your skin and keeps you cold. Climbing is not a bouncy activity anyway, and winter clothing takes care of the modesty issue, so just change when you get back indoors.

Belgiangirl

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
My tatas are naturally quite toasty but damn that is one awesome name. I agree that using bra sizes is preferable to the S/M/L system.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna