• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Timberline WV update

va_deb

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Went today and they had very limited terrain -- 4 or 5 greens and maybe a short blue. Hard to see since they were blowing so much snow. There were a ton of people and it'll likely be even busier tomorrow. They're hoping to have a lot more open by next weekend and Canaan Valley should be open by then too, so that will help.

LauraVa

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Thanks for the update. Thinking about heading up there this Thursday. Hoping more may be open by then.

LauraVa

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Decided not to go to Timberline today, just not enough open to drive the 2 hours. Instead, I had my first day on the slopes at Massanutten. Only skied for about 2 hours, but it was just lovely. Beautiful day here in Virginia! Both DJ and all of Showtime were open, so at least there was a little variety. There was plenty of snow, hope it holds up through the rainy days ahead.

va_deb

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Glad you had a great day at Massanutten, @LauraVa! I did hear they opened Salamander at Timberline this weekend. Hoping to go to Mnut Sunday for demo day but nervous about all the rain they're supposed to get overnight.

LauraVa

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Thanks, I'll be there as well. I don't think its supposed to freeze today, so hopefully the snow will be nice and soft.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna