• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Tibial Eminence Fracture (ACL Avulsion fracture)

Alisonpv

Certified Ski Diva
I had surgery for a displaced ACL Avulsion fracture last week. The injury was a freak skiing accident, low impact.... technically NO speed. :booboo: :rotf:

I fell down while stopped, knee over twisted inward. My ACL didn’t rupture, it broke the bone off instead.

NO soft tissue damage

Non weight-bearing for 4-6 weeks. I’m not sure when rehab starts.

I had a nerve block that wore off over the weekend. I miss it!!!

B9A3D934-A161-41F1-A492-0FB10AE53B93.jpeg

newboots

Angel Diva
Ouch! So sorry! Take good care of yourself.

Many others here have written about this injury, sadly.

MissySki

Angel Diva
Wow, that's a tough injury, and for it to happen while stopped must be really frustrating. I'm so sorry! Hope we can help take your mind off of your recovery.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MermaidKelly