• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Those Taos weeks

sorcamc

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Am I right that there are week long clinics there? Wondering which pass to buy for next year (following that Crowd thread closely). Is there a Diva East/West plan for next year set up yet?

MissySki

Angel Diva
Am I right that there are week long clinics there? Wondering which pass to buy for next year (following that Crowd thread closely). Is there a Diva East/West plan for next year set up yet?
Yes to ski weeks all season at Taos. Only one week that is women specific, if that is important to you.

No plan yet for next year's Diva East and West trips that I know of.

marzNC

Angel Diva
Am I right that there are week long clinics there?
For more about the Taos Ski Week lesson approach:

It was announced recently that for 2023-24 Taos will be only on Full Ikon and Ikon Base Plus. That's the approach a few other Ikon Partners such as Jackson Hole and Alta have taken in the last few seasons.

marzNC

Angel Diva
It was announced recently that for 2023-24 Taos will be only on Full Ikon and Ikon Base Plus. That's the approach a few other Ikon Partners such as Jackson Hole and Alta have taken in the last few seasons.

Sounds like Taos will not require Ikon reservations for 2023-24.

santacruz skier

Angel Diva
I don’t know if that has actually been intentional or not. :noidea: I didn’t think those other places were off limits just because they are not on Ikon.
I’m ve been to all three and they are fantastic! Actually been to WB probably 6 times. Another nice place but super spread out is Banff/Lake Louise. Personally I like to stay on the mountain and CB, WB, and Telluride ticks the boxes!

santacruz skier

Angel Diva
I don’t know if that has actually been intentional or not. :noidea: I didn’t think those other places were off limits just because they are not on Ikon.
I paid for 7 days of skiing in Taos!

Susan L

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Yes, TSV has ski weeks all season long. There are special weeks too - women’s week and race week. If you don’t mind spending more money, there is Ski Strong with Deb Armstrong.
There are a few of us divas who are locals at Taos and we meet up with smaller diva groups all season long!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MermaidKelly