• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

This or That Game

num

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
That's awesome, have a great time skimouse and brenda kelley.

I've never had toffee bars, but they sound pretty good. I'll go with those.

For bigger ski trips (requiring flights etc)- plan well in advance or wait to see what's going on with weather etc and play it by ear?

snowski/swimmouse

Angel Diva
(Thanks, Num! Enjoyed seeing Steamboat on the Warrem Miller Flick tonight!))

Plan well in advance; I've always been a planner and for flights from GSP and group lodging it's a must.

For days trips, we wing it, not wanting to drive 75-150 minutes each way unless it's going to be decent skiing.

Long Trips: pack light and hope for the best or bring whatever might be needed for varying weather ?

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
:bump:

Off season game time again!

So let's get this party started:

Would you rather have four legs or four arms?

Tvan

Angel Diva
Heavy dense brownies.

Top sheet tucked in at the foot or untucked?

Tvan

Angel Diva
Fugue

Wet cat food or dry?

Tvan

Angel Diva
Thai. No, Indian. No, Thai. I can't decide.

Star Trek or Star Wars?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna