• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

This is the funniest thing I have EVER heard. Ever.

Peppermint

Angel Diva
The background music sounds like another recording of this orchestra (same song).
That is pretty good for non-musicians! Not sure about Infiniti, but this song was played on the Salesforce commercial with Matthew Mcconaughey that ran non stop during the olympics.

Eera

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Hey! They were formed by the Portsmouth School of Art that would later become my alma mater! I think we need a petition to get an English Heritage blue plaque up on the wall to commemorate them. Marvelous!

ilovepugs

Angel Diva
I think they played this rendition during the new Michelle Yeoh movie Everything Everywhere All at Once. My favorite movie I’ve seen recently… it is so funny and good!!!!!

badger

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Hmmmmm. I watched the documentary. As a former musician and someone with experience in music production and recording, I am still shaking my head. This to me, is not funny, nor is it entertaining. I see it not so much as a musical experiment, but more of a human experiment.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna