• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

TheSkiDiva is on Twitter and Facebook!

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
We are so wired.

As if just being a forum and on Facebook wasn't enough. Now we're on Twitter, too.

Follow us by adding TheSkiDiva to your list! You never know what we'll tweet! :smile:

Nadine_A

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I didn't know we were on Facebook?

I'm really, really, really trying to stay away from Twitter:nono:

2ski2moro

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I did not know that either. I'm in.

dragondani73

Certified Ski Diva
I am so happy you are on facebook and twitter...I love them both, you can get awesome deals by liking/ following different resorts and such!!
:thumbsup:

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
:bump:

Just thought I'd bump this up, for those of you who weren't aware that TheSkiDiva is on both Facebook and Twitter.

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
Hey, we're up to 200 likes on Facebook. C'mon. You know you want to like us, too..... :smile:

gonainie

Diva in Training
I just became the 300th liker. And for some esoteric reason I NEVER "like" anything on facebook. Do I win something?

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
Hey, everyone -- Even if you follow us on Facebook, you may not be seeing all our posts f in your news feed. If you want to make sure you are, go to https://www.facebook.com/theskidiva, hover over the "Like " button, and select "Get Notifications." Voila! Problem solved!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna