• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

TheSkiDiva is 15 this week! How long have you been a member?

ride_ski

Angel Diva
I joined on Dec 22, 2007. I had just bought a pain of skis and had buyers remorse so I wanted to see what other people thought of them. A search brought me here.

I have learned so much on the forum and met so many great Divas. DH and I have done many more trips out west because of the SkiDivas (I'm sure that I wouldn't have planned all of them on my own)

So thank you Wendy!

jthree

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Since August 2019. I'd found the site a few years back when looking up info on boots and skis (like ride_ski, AFTER I bought them, which I know is not the way to go). I forget what brought me back in 2019 other than we'd just moved to Vermont and I was wanting to get more into skiing.

Definitely love the wealth of information about gear and skiing on this board. And just the overall vibe of being so stoked about skiing! It's changed my mindset from "skiing is something that is fun that I do on occasion" to "how can I maximize my time on the slopes". I hope sometime to meet some of you IRL.

skinnyfootskis

Angel Diva
Jan 2019. Sadly after I got fitted by a professional fitter in what is possibly the wrong boot.
I couldn't be happier with the kindness, breadth of knowledge and motivation that come from TSD.
I am just relearning and know that it's ok to be where I am. The divas make me feel important no matter my ski level.
Happy Birthday and thank you Wendy and all the moderators and women who support one another ⛷❤

RJ*

Angel Diva
I joined in 2018 and lurked for about a year before that, I think. I don’t think I would have stuck with skiing without this forum. It filled the gap I had in real life as I didn’t have close friends or family to show me the ropes. That learning curve when it comes to everything (equipment, technique, travel etc) can be pretty steep for this sport. Thank you @ski diva! Here is to many more years to come, new friends, and is it November yet? :smile:

Sheena

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I joined Jan 2007 Can't believe its 15 years! amazing how much personally has changed as long with how this site has grown and the changes here and there over the years

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna