• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

The skidepot/race skis.com Volkl sale

racetiger

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
A friend alerted me to an end of season sale these guys were having on Volkl skis. They just so had the exact all mountain skis I had been eyeing on sale too.......so I gave them a new loving home. I'm hoping I get a chance to use them before everything closes around here....But I couldn't pass up the deal. Thought share with you all

newboots

Angel Diva
We love to hear about it when you score a great deal! (If it’s clothing you must link to a photo. See the “pants skit” and “jacket slut” threads.). That’s optional with skis, but feel free!)

MaineSkiLady

Angel Diva
A friend alerted me to an end of season sale these guys were having on Volkl skis. They just so had the exact all mountain skis I had been eyeing on sale too.......so I gave them a new loving home. I'm hoping I get a chance to use them before everything closes around here....But I couldn't pass up the deal. Thought share with you all
Ah, my pals at Ski Depot, just a few miles down the road from me. So you snared those last Flairs! :clap: I considered it but couldn't justify. Great ski, and the shop will take wonderful care of you. If not, ping MaineSkiLady, and I'll get after Ronny and crew. :smile:

racetiger

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Wow I got the last ones? that was close! He shared that to me at lunch and I was thinking about it all day. I kept checking to make sure the 163s were still available and did the purchase at bedtime. I was drooling over the race skis today.....mmm GS...SL... anyways Thanks for the good word of your neighbors!

racetiger

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Yep they did great. They shipped them out on Monday The skis were already at my door yesterday. I'm going skiing after work!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna