• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

The Rolex!

perma-grin

Instructor PSIA L 3, APD Alpine Ski training MHSP
Wa- hoo! I'm at the Rolex and the Ariat Kentucky Reining cup! Today was the Dressage portion tomorrow the cross country! The weather has been awesome! In addition to getting to watch some of the best eventers in the world I also got to meet Shawn Flaridia who is one of my favorite Reining guy's! And Lyle Lovette is here competing he has 3 horses in the reining event! It's amazing to be around all of these world class horses and riders, both English and western in one place!

Serafina

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
JEALOUS!! I caught some of NBCs coverage of the XC and the very tail end of the show-jumping. Boyd Martin is the man who raced into a burning barn in shorts and flip-flops to save his horses. He's my hero! I was just disappointed that he wasn't riding Neville Bardos. I can hardly wait for the Olympics - just have to figure out how to get coverage of the equestrian events...and going to Rolex is definitely now on my Bucket List (going to spectate, not ride).

perma-grin

Instructor PSIA L 3, APD Alpine Ski training MHSP
Boyd over the Goose! This was just a blast! I highly recomend putting it on your bucket list of things to do!!!!

Serafina

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I liked all the equine breathe-right strips. You could see those in the TV footage, but not in Perma-Grin's pictures.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MermaidKelly