• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

The new kitty

marge

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
DSC_00610030.jpg

DSC_00620031.jpg

DSC_00690033.jpg

DSC_00670032.jpg

marge

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Thanks girls.

His name is Phineas. :giggle

SkiBee

Certified Ski Diva
Great pictures. Cats were the only stable thing in my life growing up and I cheer when one finds a good home. Thanks for caring!

3dogsKris

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
What beautiful eyes, is the tongue like sandpaper? Gosh I miss having a kitty! Thanks for sharing:D

SnowHot

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I'm clearly a dog person, but this kitten is tooooo cute!

I'm wondering what Jester and Phineas would do on a play date. :bounce:

Jenny

Angel Diva
From the looks of the pictures, Jester could eat Phineas for a snack and not even notice!

marge

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I'm clearly a dog person, but this kitten is tooooo cute!

I'm wondering what Jester and Phineas would do on a play date. :bounce:

He would KICK Jester's arse! :rolleyes::fear::laugh:

marge

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
From the looks of the pictures, Jester could eat Phineas for a snack and not even notice!

I think those are called kitten kabobs. :drool::laugh:

SnowHot

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
He would KICK Jester's arse! :rolleyes::fear::laugh:
I believe it!

The only time Jester has seen a cat thus far, he barked loud, hear one REEEHR, PHT! from the cat and hid behind me.

The DNA test results were clearly wrong on Jester.
It said he is lab, Rott, Schnauzer, and Boxer......I know there's chicken in there somewhere!

mollmeister

Angel Diva
Cuuuuuute! I am not much of a cat person, but who can resist when they are kittens?

gr8outdoors

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Very cute kitten! Reminds me of a very small version of my cat, Placid (who is also known as Puma because he had large paws and looked 6 months old when he was only 3 months when we got him).

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna