• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

The mlb thread

num

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
In the interest of stopping ripping off the Rockies thread, I figured I'd start a general mlb thread.

How's your team doing? Who is your team? Gone to any games recently/going soon?

Here's my niece representing my guys:

DSC00765.JPG

Am I really the only one making little fan-monsters out of children? Let's see pics of your decked out fan-kids! :D

Kiragirl

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I just noticed this thread.

I'm a Yankees fan and am going to Old-Timer's Day on Aug 2nd !!! I have a Jeter shirt, a NY sticker on my car and a NY beanie bear that hangs in my car (geek).

I LOVE Posada!!! He'a a rock.

I grew up as a Mets fan but couldn't take it anymore after 3 decades of trying to stick with them.

Kiragirl

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I have a friend who also calls them the evil empire, and he has "nicknames" for some of the players:

Sterombi
Cheater
Limp-Rod

Kimmyt

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
<3 my phils!

when i was little my dad promised to buy me a philly phanatic stuff animal if i learned to use the potty. i still remember it. never got the doll, until about last year (learned how to use the potty a good bit before that though...)

:smile:

itri

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Reds fan, here! Former Cubs fan (I was a little um, obsessed with Ryne Sandberg back in the day...as in my teenage self thought I would definitely marry him one day!:bag:), wannabe Rockies fan. I really do like the Rox, but man do they make it hard to cheer for them. Come on now, NL champs to the basement?!

My dad was a Reds fan when I was growing up (he was a little bitter about my Cubs obsession, lol), but H is a Cincinnati native, so of course it was pretty easy to give the redlegs my loyalties. Now if they would just get some reliable talent and start winning some games!

Kiragirl

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
your Cinn Reds just beat my Yanks 2 outa 3. boo hissssssssssss : )

itri

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Woot, woot! Down with the evil empire! :thumbsup:

(Side note...I lived in NJ for a couple of years. Can't STAND the yanks! Maybe it's an NL thing, I just don't like AL teams)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna