• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

The many ways you can help support TheSkiDiva.com

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
As you know, TheSkiDiva.com has always been completely FREE for everyone to enjoy. This is part of the beauty of the site. There aren't too many no-cost ways to have fun in the world. Luckily, this is one of them.

However -- and I know I sound like a fund raiser for PBS or National Public Radio -- it does take a little bit to keep the site going. Truly, I'm not trying to make anyone feel guilty. But if you're so inclined, you can help support the site in the following ways:

1) Click on the ads. I know that many of you really don't like advertising; some of you have even turned off the ads. But really, there are some great companies here with some terrific stuff they'd like to tell you about. Clicking on the ads, and even more, buying from our advertisers (please go to their sites via the ads), provides us with a small (and I mean VERY small) commission. And every penny helps.

2) Become an Angel Diva. Some of you already have, and for that, you have my undying gratitude. It only costs $25. a year. You don't get anything for it other than having Angel Diva in your profile. I know it's not much, but if you'd like to do it all the same, go here to contribute.

3) Buy things offered in our Deals for Divas section. This is where companies provide products at a special discount for forum members. It changes from time to time as new offers become available, so be sure to keep checking back! It's another thing that brings us a small commission.

4) Become a Diva Sponsor. Or advertise on the site. If you have a ski-related business, you can become a Diva Sponsor. This allows you to include a commercial link in your signature. Or you can join our many advertisers and reach our members that way. Contact [email protected] for details.

I know that times are tough, and if you don't choose to do any of these things, no worries. No one will hold it against you :smile:. It's just that people ask me from time to time if there's anything they can do to help, so I thought I'd point out some things here.

No matter what you do, thanks for listening.

Last edited:

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
:bump: I thought I'd bump this up for our newer members. Your support is greatly appreciated! Thanks!

santacruz skier

Angel Diva
As you know, TheSkiDiva.com has always been completely FREE for everyone to enjoy. This is part of the beauty of the site. There aren't too many no-cost ways to have fun in the world. Luckily, this is one of them.

However -- and I know I sound like a fund raiser for PBS or National Public Radio -- it does take a little bit to keep the site going. Truly, I'm not trying to make anyone feel guilty. But if you're so inclined, you can help support the site in the following ways:

1) Click on the ads. I know that many of you really don't like advertising; some of you have even turned off the ads. But really, there are some great companies here with some terrific stuff they'd like to tell you about. Clicking on the ads, and even more, buying from our advertisers (please go to their sites via the ads), provides us with a small (and I mean VERY small) commission. And every penny helps.

2) Become an Angel Diva. Some of you already have, and for that, you have my undying gratitude. It only costs $25. a year. You don't get anything for it other than having Angel Diva in your profile. I know it's not much, but if you'd like to do it all the same, go here to contribute.

3) Buy things offered in our Deals for Divas section. This is where companies provide products at a special discount for forum members. It changes from time to time as new offers become available, so be sure to keep checking back! It's another thing that brings us a small commission.

4) Become a Diva Sponsor. Or advertise on the site. If you have a ski-related business, you can become a Diva Sponsor. This allows you to include a commercial link in your signature. Or you can join our many advertisers and reach our members that way. Contact [email protected] for details.

I know that times are tough, and if you don't choose to do any of these things, no worries. No one will hold it against you :smile:. It's just that people ask me from time to time if there's anything they can do to help, so I thought I'd point out some things here.

No matter what you do, thanks for listening.
Thanks for the reminder. I really enjoy this site!

newboots

Angel Diva
:bump:

I just had a moment of realizing how incredibly grateful I am for this website. I just moved to a new state, and I was able to bring a bunch of friends with me! I suspect it's time to renew my Angel Diva status. Wow, a lousy $25 per year for all this help, support, interesting conversation, respectful interesting conversation - it doesn't get much better than this, except meeting in person.

Look up at the first post in this thread, and take about 90 seconds (if you have a PayPal account) or 2 minutes (if you don't) to make a donation.

Thanks, Wendy!

santacruz skier

Angel Diva
How do we know when it's time to renew our Angel Diva status?

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
:bump:

I just had a moment of realizing how incredibly grateful I am for this website. I just moved to a new state, and I was able to bring a bunch of friends with me! I suspect it's time to renew my Angel Diva status. Wow, a lousy $25 per year for all this help, support, interesting conversation, respectful interesting conversation - it doesn't get much better than this, except meeting in person.

Look up at the first post in this thread, and take about 90 seconds (if you have a PayPal account) or 2 minutes (if you don't) to make a donation.

Thanks, Wendy!

Aw, thanks so much! I appreciate the good word, and the continued support. Glad we could be there for you during your time of transition.

How do we know when it's time to renew our Angel Diva status?

I usually try to keep on top of it and send along a note when it's time to renew, but I'm probably not as good as I should be. I'll check on yours and shoot you a PM.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna