• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

The eye has it

Abbi

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Since I’m flying to Park city tomorrow I woke up with this today! And yes I’m seeing the doctor in half an hour!8C1BD061-805C-4F3F-A874-3A5DA4BC47BD.jpeg

Tvan

Angel Diva
Yikes!

Abbi

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Does it hurt? Any light sensitivity?

Hopefully, it'll be okay in a day or two. Have a great trip!

No pain, no light sensitivity, no flight out of here! Southwest canceled the Chicago leg of my flight yesterday. With the crazy winds across the Midwest and the East Coast I am not overly optimistic that I am getting to Utah today. I’m only mildly optimistic that I might get there tomorrow! I’m due to fly back on Friday so have to weigh whether I should go at all. I will see what today brings first.

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
No pain, no light sensitivity, no flight out of here! Southwest canceled the Chicago leg of my flight yesterday. With the crazy winds across the Midwest and the East Coast I am not overly optimistic that I am getting to Utah today. I’m only mildly optimistic that I might get there tomorrow! I’m due to fly back on Friday so have to weigh whether I should go at all. I will see what today brings first.

Ugh. Don't you just love air travel? I've flown twice in the past month and 1) had my ski bag lost, and 2) gotten two colds. Hope things go well for you.

Keep us posted.

Abbi

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Ugh. Don't you just love air travel? I've flown twice in the past month and 1) had my ski bag lost, and 2) gotten two colds. Hope things go well for you.

Keep us posted.

I packed my boots in my carry-on, thinking of all the trouble you had! So I have all the stuff still sitting in my foyer except for the iPad and charger I pulled out of there.

The way it’s looking I should have booked the flight that had two stops today. First to Orlando then to Denver then to Salt Lake City. Probably would’ve gotten through all of those. Oh well!

Can’t control the weather!

Tvan

Angel Diva
I learned the hard way to NEVER fly through Chicago. Hope you can get out in time to make the trip worthwhile!

Abbi

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I learned the hard way to NEVER fly through Chicago. Hope you can get out in time to make the trip worthwhile!

I've been lucky in the past. Trying to decide if I should try and get on the flight at 3:45 ....

Jenny

Angel Diva
My mom's stuck here in Michigan for another day, due to winds. Came up to see my niece in her first lead role (college production of the musical Spring Awakening) and is now forced to endure a Michigan winter day that is reminding her why she moved to Albuquerque.

Abbi

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
In Chicago. I just paid for a shuttle for myself for a lot of money to get to Park city. Since I don’t get there until 11 o’clock I was grateful. I don’t dare Uber at that hour! The hotel has already checked me in so that should be all set unless I get there and it’s not! Looks as though this trip is a go!

MissySki

Angel Diva

Ha I can commiserate there!! I’ve had my skis and checked bag lost 3 times flying through Midway in particular. Twice on the way out and once on the way home. Luckily I always received my stuff by the evening or next morning in each case, but I now have no faith going through there. I will literally pick any other airport to fly through except Chicago if I have any choice at all, even if times are worse etc.

2ski2moro

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Chicago is bad, Atlanta is worse.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna